• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rick Astley

Started by Alex Martin, February 06, 2007, 04:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Happy birthday to Rick Astley,little english of a big voice. Rick come back with Stock Aitken Waterman :D

Rebecca

Happy Birthday to Rick Astley, I didn't realise it was his b'day.  
Is he coming back with a new album?

Alex Martin

Yes reb. in 2005 he made his last album but without lot of success. He was great when his songs was writtena n' produced by Stock Aitken Waterman.

princessofegypt

Rick Asscrack? He sucks.

Rebecca

Quote from: "princessofegypt"Rick Asscrack? He sucks.

poor Rick, people always make fun of him, but hey he had a hit song (even though he didn't write it) and I bet he had a lot of fun at the time, good for him I say.

Alex Martin

RICK was my first idol like solo singer when i was young!!!!!

Never gonna give you up
Whenever you need somebody
Togheter forever
Take me to your heart

I will always love this songs.

Rebecca

Never give you up is still a great song - still catchy!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Does anyone here not know what to do with their spare time?  :roll:

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"Does anyone here not know what to do with their spare time?  :roll:

haha! no, I have no spare time because I come here!

ITS ALIVE

I will never forget that guys backflip off the wall in the "never gonna give you up" film clip.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"Does anyone here not know what to do with their spare time?  :roll:

I was rather pointing in "someone" "elses" direction...  :wink:

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "Rebecca"

I was rather pointing in "someone" "elses" direction...  :wink:

haha, though it's true of me too.

I'm pretty positive that person has nothing better to do than go on forums and bag out people!

Alex Martin

Rick congratulations for best act ever on ema 2008!!!! I'll always be your fan :D

RICK ROOOOOOOOLLIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 09:33:51 PM
Rick congratulations for best act ever on ema 2008!!!! I'll always be your fan :D

RICK ROOOOOOOOLLIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

I love the song never gonna give up  :)

Alex Martin