• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your Cheiron song of the day

Started by turnaround, January 12, 2012, 09:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Hi,
according to ASCAP it's

Writers:
   FREDRIKSSON ROBIN LENNART
   GILL JASON
   LARSSON MATTIAS PER
   SAADE ERIC KHALED
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Joshua

Not sure how many of you have heard this one, I love it... especially the hauntingly beautiful chorus.

Plus One - Last Flight Out
Written by: Alexandra
Produced by: D Foster, F Elgueta & C Farren

http://youtu.be/dyf8TQgJPHU

turnaround

Great choice, I really like this song. A Swedish singer Anders Johansson covered this years later. His version is also very nice.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on February 24, 2012, 04:28:44 PM
Great choice, I really like this song. A Swedish singer Anders Johansson covered this years later. His version is also very nice.

Funny you mention that... when I was looking up the writing/producing credits on the Maratone website tonight, I noticed it listed under Anders as well. I've never heard his version, didn't even know it existed. I'll have to hunt it down.

cheironlover

[urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvffGTKtWPc][/url]

Joshua

Jessica Folker - Tell Me What You Like

This is one of my fave's at the moment, I only came across it late last year for some reason.

turnaround

My "Cheiron-related" song is "365 days" by Lutricia McNeil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEtjedtbhjc

Heard it in the supermarket and now I'm fully infected by the catchy chorus and lovely melody.

It would have also suited Jessica Folcker.     

It's by QuizLarossi.   
And I liked it..

cheironlover

blondesstfriende

Does anyone have any memories of the first time they heard a particular Cheiron song? Max Martin has said that he tries to write songs that grab you in the first few seconds, and it's true! They make such a great first impression - so I never forget where I was or what I was doing the First Time I hear a Max Martin song!

Raul_esp

Quote from: blondesstfriende on June 27, 2012, 08:18:35 PM
Does anyone have any memories of the first time they heard a particular Cheiron song? Max Martin has said that he tries to write songs that grab you in the first few seconds, and it's true! They make such a great first impression - so I never forget where I was or what I was doing the First Time I hear a Max Martin song!

It's so true , the first listen of a max song is special , I still remember the first listen of ''Hold it against me''.

turnaround

Lesley Roy (the whole album)

The Thank Yous are so nice in it.  :)
And I liked it..

Joshua

Celine Dion - "That's The Way It Is"

Reminiscing about the late nineties. :'(

turnaround

Mine is

Higher
Peter Jöback

Mathias Venge, Jörgen Elofsson