• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your favourite BSB song - not written by Cheiron writers :)

Started by turnaround, April 23, 2013, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Could be interesting :D

Had they any killer songs or just fillers?  ;)

Or have we had this thread before?
And I liked it..

B Steady

Incomplete

Wasn't difficult ;)

Also:

If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy)
The Perfect Fan
How Did I Fall In Love With You
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Any Other Way off of Unbreakable, Poster Girl off of Never Gone, Evergreen (unreleased) Lift Me Up (Darren Hayes missed cut for Never Gone).

turnaround

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 23, 2013, 04:39:29 PM
Any Other Way off of Unbreakable, Poster Girl off of Never Gone, Evergreen (unreleased) Lift Me Up (Darren Hayes missed cut for Never Gone).
Interesting. I really like "Lift me up". Listening to "Evergreen" as we speak. Who wrote this?
And I liked it..

A.R.T.

Khan9898

Quote from: turnaround on April 23, 2013, 04:47:55 PM
Quote from: Khan9898 on April 23, 2013, 04:39:29 PM
Interesting. I really like "Lift me up". Listening to "Evergreen" as we speak. Who wrote this?

It was produced by MachoPsycho who are Swedish production team but written by a woman I forget who exactly.

Joshua

Raul_esp

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Axel

Joshua

I love "Incomplete", and I remember when I heard Brian on the radio introducing the premiere of "Inconsolable", he was saying it was written by the same team. I was so excited, then very let down. I thought it was one of their weakest songs, let alone singles. I later found out that it was only written by two thirds of the same team, minus Dan Muckala. So was he the missing link second time around?

I love that most of our non Cheiron favourites are from "Never Gone", it really was a strong album.

B Steady

Yeah their best non Cheiron album because Max and Rami were still involved haha!
Vila i frid Dag

Linda

Rebecca

Mine is Unmistakable

But I also love so many from Never Gone:
Incomplete
Lose It All
Crawling Back to You
Weird World

The Never Gone album was just perfect to me