• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your favorite songs of all time that are not Max

Started by JackSnr, July 23, 2010, 11:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on August 14, 2010, 03:07:12 AM

OMG another incredible song by my SECOND favorite songwriting team after Max/Luke:   Billy Steinberg and Josh Alexander.
It's been out for awhile as a leak from JoJo's new album...it is a SMASSHHH!!!   (They also wrote "Too little Too Late" -- the only song for me that rivals "Since U Been Gone' in last 5 years).  Anyway, here it is      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgKsT-xoukU&feature=related

Woww , the song is great.

Matteo87

Bon Jovi: Always.
Celine Dion: My heart will go on.
Britney Spears: Born to make you happy.
Natalie Imbruglia: Torn.
Aqua: Turn back time.
Alizee: Moi Lolita (one of the most beautiful dance-pop song of the last 10 years).
Abba: all the songs!
Eifell 65: Too Much a Heaven, I'm blue (good Euro/Italo-Dance sound!)
Gaya: Never Meet Again.
Lady Violet: Inside to outside.
Cindy Lauper: Time after time.
Michael Jackson: Black or White, Smooth Criminal, The way you make me feel, Jam, Escape, Bad, We are the world (The King of Kings!).
Madonna: Like a prayer, Music, Don't tell me, Frozen, Nothing really matter
Ace of Base: The sign, All that she wants, Beautiful Morning, Everytime it rains.
Lene Marlin: Unforgivable sinner, Were i'm headed (sounds very Cheiron!!!)
Laura Pausini: Il mio sbaglio più grande.
Lady Gaga: Lovegame (RedOne rocks!!!!!)
Roxette: All the songs.
Ronan Keating: When you say nothing at all.
Emilia: Big big world (is it a Cheiron's song?!  ???)

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Not ''Big big world'' isnt a cheiron song.

You have good taste Matteo , the list is amazing

Matteo87

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 18, 2010, 03:30:13 AM
Not ''Big big world'' isnt a cheiron song.

You have good taste Matteo , the list is amazing

Thanks Raul!

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

JackSnr

Out of curiosity, did anyone else here like/know the Corrs?

OverPop

JackSnr

Haha, yes all their songs are great but I just came across this one a couple of days ago.
First time I've heard it in 10 years and oh my god, memories lol. Beautiful song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7uMY3Zg9U&feature=related

Does the verse remind anyone a little of the verse of Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonley?

cheironlover

when it comes 2 love by foreigner! It shoulda been 97 or 99.05 bpm, rlly shoulda had that snare that sounds like a mix between a low-end snare, wide clap, and a rimshot and had the tinkle bells in the chorus and middle 8.