• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lundin/Rami/Falk- Backstreet clip

Started by Lidstrom, November 07, 2009, 12:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

http://www.zshare.net/audio/68099244d9d02f21/

this is probably the strongest song the guys had recorded with the swedes and at one point was supposed to be the single, not the best of quality but you could hear the similarity to The Call...the only way of getting the full song is for fans to ask the guys about it..if the guys don't know fans know about it they'll never release it

Rebecca

Thanks Lidstrom. Even with the not great quality clip, I can hear it's a good song. Pity it didn't make the album.

*Sabine*

OMG it sounds like an excellent song!! Where did you get that clip? Is the full thing available anywhere?

Lidstrom

fans will only get the full thing if they ask the boys themselves about it...the guys don't know that some people have heard it and if they have a mass amount of people ask for it then we'll probably get it

Raul_esp

OMG!! this sounds like black and blue.

Raul_esp

Lidstrom

yeah it has the call beat to it...the only way is to basically spread this clip to anyone whos going to concerts and soundchecks or is going to meet the guys and somehow ask the guys to release the song...make posters at concerts or soundchecks and ask for the Figured You Out

Feelgoodlies

OMG the sng sounds so Kristian in 2000, I loved it, although the clip is in a bady quality but I could feel that cheiron sound to it!

God why didn't make the album >:(

Lidstrom

LOL my point exactly it sounds really black and blueish ASK THE BOYS DEMAND THE SONG

maxmartin'sfan

lindstrom u are weird,

u can't stop to ask " demand this song"

how did u have this clip?

Lidstrom

the whole this is us album sucks there's like 2 good songs on it and the rest of it just a bunch of wanna be filler songs...both Carl Falk and Rami have said to fans that label politics got in the way of there songs making the cut and thats why they stay away from them but its b.s because 3 months b4 the album came out all the guys had wanted 2 of the rami kristian songs then at the end we all got leaks every song that was on the album leaked months b4 and 11 tracks on the album? wtf is that

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Really intressting, i like you Lidstrom you are a insider and i got a feeling you maybe know anyone how know anyone of the guys Rami,kristian,Falk ?? you got a clip from Have it all with Aj and know this????

say hello to the guys from me  ;) ;)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Unexpected

My god this song could've been my favorite of 2009!!!! stupid JIVE.

Lidstrom

i wish the bsb fans on livedaily knew about this clip so they could hear that there was potential for better songs

Rebecca

I really like the album. Lidstrom, have you heard if they'll be any bonus tracks released?