• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Stefanie Heinzmann - Diggin' in the dirt (written by Herbie Chrichlow)

Started by turnaround, February 18, 2012, 04:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Stefanie Heinzmann is a singer from Switzerland who is quite succesful in Germany.

Her new single is already Top 10 in the I-tunes charts here and it's written by

Herbert Crichlow, Martin "Fly" Fliegenschmidt, Claudio Pagonis, Matthias Haß

Official video:

I don't follow Herbie's career a lot tbh.

http://www.clipfish.de/musikvideos/video/3737367/stefanie-heinzmann-diggin-in-the-dirt

And I liked it..

Axel

I'm from Switzerland, so I follow her career a lot. She is massive. When I first heard her, without knowing who it was, I thought she's a black soul-woman. But she's tiny, slim and still has this huuuuge voice. I attended a concert on her last tour and it blew me away. The band, her performance, everything.

I love her new song Digging in the Dirt, and I will most likely attend one of her concerts in Switzerland in April.

Her new album is coming out in March. Digging in the  Dirt is the lead single from that album.

turnaround

Wonder who else was involved in the album.

Single is quite a sucess, album is out soon.
And I liked it..

Axel