• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aikon_sinner

Hi girls and boys,

New stuff for you in my inbox..

from a news release by RCA Records :

" NEW YORK, Feb. 13 -- Emerging pop superstar Kesha has signed to RCA Records. An incredible buzz surrounds this burgeoning new performer, she's currently featured on Flo Rida's hit single "Right Round" which is exploding up the Pop chart and has an upcoming collaboration in the works with 3OH!3.

"Kesha is a unique and innovative talent," says Barry Weiss, Chairman and CEO, RCA/JIVE Label Group. "I am so happy that Rani Hancock introduced her to the company and am thrilled this dynamic young artist has chosen RCA as her home. We look forward working with the incomparable Dr. Luke to bring Kesha's artistic vision to the forefront of music."

Signed to RCA through acclaimed hitmaker Dr. Luke (Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Missy Elliott), Kesha, whose sound has been likened to a mix of Madonna and the Beastie Boys, was heavily sought after by nearly every major label. Self-described as an "anti-pop star," her distinctive electro-dance sound and down-to-earth attitude have made her a coveted new artist.

"Kesha is a riveting, fresh talent, with a compelling, unique voice, and powerful writing skills," states Dr. Luke. "I'm very excited and honored to work alongside Barry Weiss, Tom Corson, Rani Hancock and the rest of the RCA team to share her talents with the rest of the world."

Twenty-one-year-old Kesha hails originally from Nashville, TN and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. She is currently in the studio working with Dr. Luke and powerhouse Max Martin (Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Britney Spears) on her debut album, due out in late 2009. "

Interesting to see how this will work out..

oh.. almost forgot.. you can listen to her at

http://www.myspace.com/keshaishot

Greetz,
Aikon Sinner

*Sabine*

Wow thanks for this scoop!!
Happy to see Max and Luke have new big projects for 2009!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Kesha?, isn't this the girl who sings with Flo Rida in "Round Round"?, I am excited.

Max and Luke will never leave each other, at least for now.

Alex Martin

MAX&LUKE always TOGHETER!!!!! I love you guys,you're the best!!!!!

Raul_esp

great news! , finally we know which are the proyects of max right now ;D

Rebecca

Thanks Aikon for this news.

This is very exciting, a new talent to look forward to!

will this just be more of the same style of music? I love it, but how many girls can they write this music for?

Unexpected

Oh, this is so perdictable she sounds katy perry with flo ridas song maybe that's why max and luke said lets work with her she's nothin' new. ;D

Unexpected

This is Keshas myspace, and appearantly she appeared on I kissed A Girl video and did back vocals on Lace and leather by britney spears.

Scott Martin :)

Lol, she's singing 'This Love' by the Veronicas on her myspace page..

*Sabine*

I went to her myspace and I don't really know what to think about her... Provocative pics, almost shocking description of herself, I obviously like provocation a bit as I'm a huge Britney fan but she's pushing a bit too far!!  :-X
I like the song This Love though...

nshinnosuke

sounds interesting...and yes,she sounds a lot like Katy...I hate that Flo Rida song,though....awful artist..he should never work with Luke...

Raul_esp

starstruck52

LOL! She's an "anti-popstar" yet she's working with Max Martin and Dr. Luke? Are you fucking kidding me!?  :D

What a poser.  ::)

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on February 17, 2009, 11:49:18 PM
LOL! She's an "anti-popstar" yet she's working with Max Martin and Dr. Luke? Are you fucking kidding me!?  :D

Ah ah, I thought the same.
Honestly, I don't want to be prefudiced but nothing makes me like this girl so far...

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 18, 2009, 09:41:28 AM
Quote from: starstruck52 on February 17, 2009, 11:49:18 PM

Ah ah, I thought the same.
Honestly, I don't want to be prefudiced but nothing makes me like this girl so far...

Haha, yeah, agree with you both. It's like she's a blond Katy Perry with sneakers but then pretends not to be pop-star. I'm excited about hearing the Max/Luke songs and I'll like anyone who sings a Max song but probably that's about it.