• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne and Max

Started by NobodysFool, April 01, 2009, 11:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NobodysFool

Hey!  I was just wondering if you'd heard anything about Avril working with Max.  Some of us fans are really curious because we'd heard she might be working with him, but it hasn't exactly been confirmed.  So if you hear anything, can you please post?  Thanks!

Raul_esp

yeah , max is making new songs for avril lavigne , I think it is confirmed , I cant wait.

*Sabine*

We know he's working with Max but we can't tell you more unforunately, we haven't heard any new material in any kind yet.

nshinnosuke

hmm...you might be from avrilbandaids...a lot of people there are investigating this forum to look for some information regarding Avril's work with Max ;D
I think it is confirmed,it is listed on cheiron release calendar...Hopefully this time their work won't end up as B-Sides

Rebecca

yes, that seems to be the rumour!
although I'll believe it when I see it

Let's hope, as nshinnosuke says, that the songs don't just end up as b-sides.

I think Avril and Max are a great match. I loved "Alone" but I don't think Avril even needs Max, no matter what she comes out with it will go No.1

nshinnosuke

Yeah,she doesnt really needs Max...She needs The Matrix,Evan Taubenfeld and Butch Walker !! Alone wasnt so great in my opinion but I've always wanted Avril to do a pop/rock song with Max like Behind These Hazel Eyes,Creep or Everything I'm Not...So please Max,let it be good this time...I'm guessing they're working on a song that might be another So What/I Kissed a Girl in the future...who knows

NobodysFool

OK!  You got me.  I'm from Bandaids and I'm desperate for some news on a new album.  Some of you guys have to realize that many fans were a little disappointed with her last effort.  We're really looking forward to a new album and we heard she might be working with Max, but no other news has really been given.

Anyway, Max wouldn't be my first choice to work with Avril, but hey, it's her choice.
And as for The Matrix, I love their stuff with Avril and I think they did a great job, but I don't think Avril felt like she had enough control over her songs.

*Sabine*

You're right, she's already perfectly fine with the Matrix and Dr Luke but still, I would bery very curious to hear some songs with Max to have a new sound and definately hits!

nshinnosuke

Yes,I was disappointed with TBDT...
I want her to make another album like UMS and Let Go.
she has to work with Butch again this time,this guy is a genius,some of her best songs came from him (My Happy Ending,When You're Gone,The Best Damn Thing).
My first choice for Avril would be Butch Walker,up next is Evan,The Matrix and then Max.

Poptasticuk

I'm very shocked that Avril fans were apparently disappointed with the last album. I strongly disliked her before Girlfriend, but when I heard that song I suddenly saw her in a new light. I found the skater girl stuff annoying and the gloomy songs boring, but Girlfriend and the other Dr Luke songs were great fun and very well written and produced. Some of Luke's best work, I think, although Megan McCauley's Tap That and The Veronicas' 4ever will always my favourites

Alex Martin

I think TBDT is her best work......a song like keep holdin on is a mesterpiece and it's my fav avril's ballad.

*Sabine*

My fave Avril song is Innocence, is it also Butch who wrote it?
I also love When you're Gone.

nshinnosuke

Innocence is co-written by Evan Taubenfeld,but produced by Rob Cavallo...
Keep Holding On is just a weaker version of I'm With You for me...I'm With You is the masterpiece

Rebecca

Quote from: NobodysFool on April 02, 2009, 11:21:50 PM
OK!  You got me.  I'm from Bandaids and I'm desperate for some news on a new album.  Some of you guys have to realize that many fans were a little disappointed with her last effort.  We're really looking forward to a new album and we heard she might be working with Max, but no other news has really been given.

Anyway, Max wouldn't be my first choice to work with Avril, but hey, it's her choice.
And as for The Matrix, I love their stuff with Avril and I think they did a great job, but I don't think Avril felt like she had enough control over her songs.

btw, welcome. I had a look at Avril Bandaids and saw the post where you guys are discussing her possibly working with Max. Avril fans are pretty diehard! It seemed pretty much 50/50 for/against working with Max, perhaps more saying they weren't happy with it... It was very interesting to read other's thoughts. I'm like 'who wouldn't be excited about her working with Max!' but I can understand the criticism, they don't want Avril sounding like Pink/Kelly/Katy and they want Avril to write her own songs not just come in and record a song.

Yes, I'm very surprised fans were disappointed with her last album, only because "Girlfriend" was such a massive hit, just thought everyone just loved her whole album.

I like Avril working with The Matrix too, though probably won't happen.

Anyway, it will exciting to see what Max/Avril do.

Rebecca

Quote from: Poptasticuk on April 03, 2009, 10:21:52 AM
I'm very shocked that Avril fans were apparently disappointed with the last album. I strongly disliked her before Girlfriend, but when I heard that song I suddenly saw her in a new light. I found the skater girl stuff annoying and the gloomy songs boring, but Girlfriend and the other Dr Luke songs were great fun and very well written and produced. Some of Luke's best work, I think, although Megan McCauley's Tap That and The Veronicas' 4ever will always my favourites

welcome also Poptasticuk. In the early days I didn't really like her either even though Complicated always got stuck in head! I couldn't stand Skater Boy either (or it Sk8ter Boi!? haha). But became a fan with Mobile, My Happy Ending, Falling to Pieces. The last album was only okay for me but just assumed all fans loved it because it was Avril.

Oh yes, I love Tap That and 4ever too