• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin working with German producer Zedd

Started by Eddie Krommer, April 18, 2012, 03:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Here's an article about Zedd collaborating with Lady Gaga, but what's really interesting is the end, where Max is mentioned and the war he has caused at record labels.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/lady-gaga-might-be-working-with-zedd-on-her-new-album/

Rebecca

that is interesting, looking forward to the song. I'm not surprised there's a bidding war!

turnaround

And I liked it..

davegeenz

Zedd co-wrote & co-produced with Max the song "Beauty and a Beat" from Justin Bieber's new album... maybe that's the one they were talking about with the 'bidding war'?

turnaround

Zedd won a Grammy :)

And this is the new single:

And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.