• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling

Started by melodicmoonlight, May 06, 2016, 07:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

turnaround

Wow.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6JV2JOEocMgcZxYSZelKcc

Justin Timberlake, Associated Performer, Composer, Lyricist, Main Artist, Percussion, Producer -

Max Martin, Composer, Keyboards, Lyricist, Producer, Programmer -

Shellback, Bass, Drums, Keyboards, Percussion, Producer, Programmer -

Elliott Ives, Guitar -
Wojtek Goral, Other, Saxophone -
Janne Bierger, Trumpet -
Peter Johansson, Trombone -
Mattias Bylund, Horn, Other, Recording Engineer
Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer-
John Hanes, Engineer
Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer
Noah "Mailbox" Passovoy, Engineer
And I liked it..

B Steady

If this wasn't Justin Timberlake's song, it'd be Maroon 5's next hit single ;)
The CFMF vibes are undeniably as well.
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

I'm loving this aswell. That pre chorus brought me somewhere.

j.fco.morales

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit bland?

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

The title is groundbreaking......this could've been really good though if Dr. Luke had produced it....it needs more rythmic punch in the chords.....don't like those synth chords that just sort of die out on this.....

Voodoo

DMartin

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 06, 2016, 07:35:03 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit bland?

It grew on me and now it's stuck in my head, well mainly the pre-chorus.

Polarmachine

Great production and melodies. Maybe I was hoping for a more cool song, but as a soundtrack for an animated kids movie it's the perfect pop song.

Catchy with a summer vibe

Dr. Fleischman

Billion youtube views type of song for me. They killed the chorus with just 4 notes. How do you call something like that?

turnaround

He will perform this at the Eurovision song contest. I hope Max gets a special mention.
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

Quote from: turnaround on May 09, 2016, 04:39:52 PM
He will perform this at the Eurovision song contest. I hope Max gets a special mention.

Damn I was gonna post this but you did it before me :)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/melodifestivalen/article22783394.ab

leonkennedy

Hello all. I'm working on simple song-structure analysis of "Cant Stop the Feeling", to study the arrangement. Would any of you be kind enough to correct my labeling of the different sections (for example, where the pre-chorus or hooks are)? If so, you can use the Dropbox comment section on the right-hand side. Here's a screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/79saawynridszfj/Can%27t%20Stop%20the%20Feeling%20-%20Justin%20Timberlake.jpg?dl=0

Cheers!