web counter
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
New Songs / Re: Taylor Swift - new album "Reputation" "... Ready For It?" Max Martin
« Last post by bugmenot on November 15, 2017, 04:37:35 PM »
I hope more to come.

New Songs / Re: Taylor Swift - new album "Reputation" "... Ready For It?" Max Martin
« Last post by gm33 on November 15, 2017, 06:22:15 AM »
Making of Delicate! With Max and Shellback! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVhAN7-IAw

One of the greatest Max songs of all time! Simply incredible.
New Songs / Re: Tove Lo - Lady Wood (new album)
« Last post by turnaround on November 14, 2017, 04:29:49 PM »
Max Martin and friends / Re: Stargate Official Instrumentals (1999 - 2017) [133]
« Last post by j.fco.morales on November 14, 2017, 04:13:16 PM »
Thank you!
« Last post by j.fco.morales on November 14, 2017, 04:03:47 PM »
Two songs from Blue Lips leaked: Strangers and SheDontKnowButSheKnows.

The last one sounds a bit like Mattman and Robin.
Max Martin and friends / Stargate Official Instrumentals (1999 - 2017) [133]
« Last post by backgammonfiend on November 14, 2017, 04:55:52 AM »
I know emjayen was on the absolute edge of his seat waiting for this (/s)

anyway, here's the last of the producer folders. my master flashdrive is only 8GB i got no more room to offsite backup anything else. this one is a fuckin biggun, definitely the biggest one by far. the downside is that some of these songs are straight up terrible. also 6 or 7 of these are deadass youtube rips. blame the 8 year old dead links the videos sourced from, i'm not buying the OG disc for you lol i'm broke

i apologize for bad vinyl static removal, i don't got headphones for a month so i had to do that shit through the speaker meaning i must have missed some of the quieter ones.

https://mega.nz/#F!N4NwEDCb!DY8WzMNcbACKooXT7RCKjA

list of tracks

Curious (club remix), Taboo (club remix), The Banger, Not For The Dough, What About Love

Incomplete (remix)

Another Day In Paradise (2 remixes), Hottie, So In Love With Two, In The Air Tonight (Lil Kim remix), All Rise, Fly By II

It's Okay, The Last Goodbye, One Love

50-50 (radio edit), All Over Again, Scandalous, C'mon (2 remixes)

Don't ask me what the fuck they were doing in '04 and '05. They had 2 singles with Jay Sean, Javine, and a boyband called V that I have never heard of. Literal Five ripoff, and Stargate had songs on Invincible and Kingsize. Those probably never gettin released though

So Sick, Sexy Love, Start A Fire, Unfaithful, We Ride, Walk Away, Not Going Back, Let Go, Crowded, Gallery, I Call It Love, Irreplaceable, Beautiful Liar, If*

Because Of You, Go On Girl, Hate That I Love You, Don't Stop The Music, Can't Help But Wait, With You, How Do I Breathe, Tattoo

Bye Bye, Brokenhearted Girl**, Closer, Mad, Miss Independent, Find A Way, Lay Up Under Me, Spotlight, Take A Bow

Be On You, Rude Boy, I Need A Girl, I Am, Love Dealer, Come Back To Me

Beautiful Monster, Letting Go, Sleep All Day (Party All Night), Firework, Peacock, Don't Wanna Be, Promise Me, S&M, Only Girl In The World, Te Amo

Happiness (extended), Good Girl, Black And Yellow, Roll Up, Got To Love You, How Deep Is Your Love, I'm Into You, Lose Control, Middle Finger, Selfish, Talk That Talk, What's My Name, Wet, Till I'm Gone

Hello, Radioactive, Respect, Work Hard Play Hard, Shooting Star, Turn Around, Let Me Love You, Diamonds, Lost In Paradise (demo), Jump, Right Now, RIP

Thunder, The Fox, This Moment, It Takes Two, Hold On, Girlfriend, Just Another Night, Come And Get It

Black Widow, Cannonball, Break The Rules

Body Language, Coming With You, Drop That Kitty, All Hands On Deck (remix), All In My Head, Same Old Love, Wait On Me, Watch Me Rise, Worth It, A Head Full Of Dreams

After The Afterparty, Hold Your Head High, Waterfall, Try Everything

Bad b*tch, Issues, Run Up, I Got Time**, Too Good At Goodbyes

* Whoever mixed the B'Day album inst fucked up and left the backing vocals in this track, so it's not in the folder.
** Song is unavailable because my attempts to purchase it failed and i rage quit and posted the folder without it

next up: Nothing. I'm done with the free stuff. Might be back one more time before the year ends with a special surprise, but that depends on circumstances outside my influence (lookin @ you emjayen)

because my production company goes live on January 1, 2018. it's what i will try to use to get Swedish instrumentals the legit way from Sony Music.

Know what company men who aren't a huge liability do? not leak shit i can guarantee you that
« Last post by B Steady on November 13, 2017, 09:00:14 PM »
Blue Lips (Lady Wood Phase 2) is out next week.

Collaborators include Ali Payami, The Struts and Alex Hope.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8022009/tove-lo-new-album-blue-lips-release-date-cover

I'm way more excited about this than Taylor's.

Yes yes yes :-*

Brand new. With French Montana.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10