web counter
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
New song is co-written by Max.

NO MORE
Savan Kotecha, Ludvig Söderberg, Peter Svensson, Oscar Görres, Max Martin, Karim Kharbouch, Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, Zion Kuwonu & Nick Mara
Duet with French Montana.
New Songs / Melodifestivalen - Jörgen and David Kreuger involved
« Last post by turnaround on November 28, 2017, 11:34:45 AM »
Not together but here are the songs:

Mariette   
"For You"
Jörgen Elofsson

Jessica Andersson   
"Party Voice"   
Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger, Niklas Carson Mattsson, Jessica Andersson

Rolandz   
"Fuldans"   
Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger, Robert Gustafsson, Regina Hedman
So, i've been making music for a while now. I am 21 years old, and have been obsessed with the sound Cheiron had brought into the 90's and early 2000s. It was definitely a new era of Pop music.

Now, I actually have the Downtown Beats Drum kit (the whole damn thing, I purchased). What can I do to help me achieve a little bit of this sound, and some Roland VST Synths (for Logic Pro X). I know I should probably move on to Pro Tools, but I don't feel like spending that kind of money right now until I feel like i've mastered Logic enough.

Anyway, I was wanting to know what kind of Synths was used for a majority of the Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, and NSYNC songs from the 90's and early 2000's. Also the pads, orchestra hits, and bass. I know that allot of Britney songs had that (correct me if i'm wrong) Yamaha Slap Bass? (Or was it Roland?)

Either way, I am wanting to know what programs, or is there anything I could do to kinda "recreate" that sound using a bit of what I have? I really want to learn how to re-create this sound as best as I can... I would love any and all help. I don't care where, how, or what... I will sit, and learn because my determination is so strong for this kinda music!  ;D

Sorry if i'm not making any sense... I just need some guidance... This place seems to be my only hope!

ALSO, the Talk-Synth thing in Backstreet Boy's "Larger Than Life"... What is that? Where did this sound come about?  ::)

it's a mix of Rockabye, The Greatest by Sia, and Betty Who's "Human Touch"
oh i definitely fucked it up, but that's because the relative FM stem gains aren't consistent in the actual release of the song.

i was too lazy to separate the stems by section and work on the levels separately. somebody else can do that shit mine sounds fine except the snare in the chorus is wrong but i couldn't find the proper snare in the sessions... also the kick in the chorus is too quiet... could probably fix that by separation too... but once again i can't be bothered
The Song Project / I Still Haven't Found What I Need
« Last post by SilverBeat on November 26, 2017, 04:41:09 PM »
My October 2017 song, "I Still Haven't Found What I Need" was inspired by a conversation I had with my sister in law, about the Rolling Stones. In short, I told her that my Favorite Rollings Stones song was "It's Only Rock N Roll". She said her's was "You Can't Always Get What You Want". That's all it took. I started thinking about my own wants and needs.

https://www.reverbnation.com/silverbeat/song/28791467-i-still-havent-found-what-need

Cheers,
Terry

I did the math - I read the books
I kept myself clear - of teachers dirty looks
I formed my answers - that turned out right
From long hard studies - of countless nights
I still haven't found what I need

I played the game - I paid my dues
I kept beliefs that - I wasn't gonna loss
I fed my hunger - to never stop
To fill my ego - and reach the top

I think I got what I thought I wanted
Time and time again
But I still haven't found what I need

Yeah - I still haven't found what I need
No - I still haven't found what I need
I feel like this came out of nowhere, like the concept of Cool for the summer after really don't care, I think Demi's trying too hard, but at least she can get attention seeing the charts.
Yep, but it sounds a lot like Ina herself.
She writes for/with Clean Bandit.
I feel like she kinda tried to force a jamaican accent, maybe she picked that up from Sean Paul, who knows. But that's not how people from norway talks.
New song:

Nadir Khayat, Composer, Lyricist - Redone, Producer, Engineer, Electric Guitar, Programmer, MainArtist, AssociatedPerformer - Matt Terry, MainArtist, AssociatedPerformer - Holger Lagerfeldt, Mastering Engineer - Anders Hvenare, Mixing Engineer - Sean Douglas, Composer, Lyricist - T.I Jakke, Composer, Lyricist, Producer, Engineer, Acoustic Guitar, Programmer - Matt Terry & RedOne, AssociatedPerformer - Daniel Bedinfield, Composer, Lyricist
Max Martin and friends / Re: Most underrated Max song(s) in your opinion
« Last post by j.fco.morales on November 25, 2017, 07:31:54 PM »
Oh yeah, I'd add that to my list as well.

It's a gem, so different from every song from his catalog.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10