web counter
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
New Songs / Re: Tove Lo - Lady Wood (new album)
« Last post by j.fco.morales on November 06, 2018, 07:53:53 PM »

Dua is in Stockholm writing with Tove.

Presumably, swedish producers are involved.

This is such a smash, it goes something like this: every monday you're not with me, always the same, why you always disappear on sundays? and you never reply, you do it like a magician and you disappear, I'm not for your fairytales, I'm no sleeping beauty. The chorus: from monday to thursday, he left me but with no desire, but in the weeknd he calls me he calls me he calls me.

Clever lyrics in each verse.

Farina is one to look, as well. That one was released last year, produced by Tainy, main J Balvin collaborator.
I'm not the best at mixing. I think I'm going to try this to improve my skills.
New Songs / Re: Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (Ilya, Savan Kotecha)
« Last post by j.fco.morales on November 06, 2018, 06:20:06 PM »
The worst part is that it's everywhere in the song, including in the vocal intro that's in the music video.

Dang!!! I didn't notice it!!! It's awful!!!
« Last post by nanofives on November 06, 2018, 02:14:17 PM »
What really bothers me about NTLTC: The cut off reverb tail of the "oh yeah" between pickin' it up and I'm lovin'. It sounds so unwanted.
The worst part is that it's everywhere in the song, including in the vocal intro that's in the music video.
« Last post by B Steady on November 06, 2018, 11:45:19 AM »
What really bothers me about NTLTC: The cut off reverb tail of the "oh yeah" between pickin' it up and I'm lovin'. It sounds so unwanted.
Hello! Anyone can give me a link to download these stems? I Really need the violin tracks! Thanks :)
Song registered on ASCAP.

"Naked": Ava Max, Cirkut, Bonnie McKee, Eden xo, Diederik van Elsas & Parrish Warrington
The song is a hit in a few countries already.

https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/avamax.html

Reminds me a lot of the early Lady Gaga songs.
« Last post by getawaydriver on November 05, 2018, 05:15:42 AM »
It’s 12 tracks. Pretty sure it’s produced entirely by the Tommy Brown / Victoria Monét camp.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10