• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Veronicas "have no intention of working with him ag

Started by hits, April 30, 2007, 07:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyJ

Quote from: hits on May 01, 2007, 05:25:49 AM
Quote from: ITS ALIVEIf you compare the songs of any prolific pop songwriter stuff is going to start sounding similar. There are only so many chords.

Or can you name a Britney and BSB song that sounds alike, I mean, "4ever / U+Ur Hand" alike? I cant.

Oops I Did It Again s nearly the same song as Hit Me Baby One More Time, mostly the same chords, same arrangement, same structure.

Anyway, I don't care as long as the songs are good. I like both 4 ever und U+Ur hand and I'm sure most people don't even realize the similarity.

remixx

if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

yeah they sound really similar BUT i doubt he sat there trying to recreate the song... it probably just sort of happened.

Unexpected

According to the Topic of (Qs & As) Prinssesofegypt Has posted few days ago ,  Max Said He was too lazy to do new beats , so I think he meant all the similarity on his songs

Rebecca

Welcome to the forum Benny!
and I agree: most people probably don't realise the similarity between 4Ever and U + Ur Hand - including me, the similarity didn't really hit me until someone mentioned it.