• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Any Other Way

Started by emjay, May 27, 2007, 08:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

New uptempo track that is playing on Ratethemusic.com and Promosquad.com by Backstreet Boys. No word on whether or not it will be the first single or not.

The clip is edited by promosquad to showcase the intro, verse, chorus and outro.

http://download.yousendit.com/8017EC280254C9D1

Rate The Music clip (has 2nd verse):

http://download.yousendit.com/6BCE89CB5289C364

I personally like it. It almost seems like BSB mixed with Kylie Minogue style or something.

What do you think?

LYRICS

There you go caught you crash in my dreams again
Just when I'm tryin' to get over you
I tell my heart but I can't seem to comprehend a day with you
Now you're carved out of life but I wear the scars
Reminding me by the hour
That it's time to accept it's the way things are
I wish I could but...

Chorus

I can't imagine it any other way
A world without you is only wasted space
You're gone and I'll always wonder
Why it can't be any other way
Anyway other way

Since you drained all the color out of the sky
how am I supposed to feel
It's like I'm livin in somebody elses' life
Tell me it's not real....

Chorus x2

Bridge

Since you drained all the color out of the sky...

Chorus x2

Any Other way, any other way

-Matt[/b]

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

From the first listen I don't like it much...

turnaround

Thanks for posting.

Different sound, sounds a bit like a brit-pop band in the beginning.

The chorus lacks something, it's not really sounding very fresh and the melody is a bit bland.

But it's ok, hope it's not the first single..
And I liked it..

emjay

To be honest, I haven't heard a song I've really loved for yeaaars. Nothing the swedes are doing impresses me anymore, so I don't have faith for even them to come up with something great for BSB. I'm not sure what they need to do to get that irresistable sound back...

Rebecca

I love it!!!!!!!!

But I am a diehard fan.

Thanks for posting it Matt!

I wouldn't mind if this was a single.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "emjay"To be honest, I haven't heard a song I've really loved for yeaaars. Nothing the swedes are doing impresses me anymore, so I don't have faith for even them to come up with something great for BSB. I'm not sure what they need to do to get that irresistable sound back...

??? So what did you say if Max/Lundin did a song to bsb??? But that is just my dream
If you can dream it, you can be it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"From the first listen I don't like it much...

I Agree, but maybe it will be better if you give the song more time....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Linda

Its not the worst song I have ever heard.....

emjay

Quote from: "Rebecca"I love it!!!!!!!!

But I am a diehard fan.

Thanks for posting it Matt!

I wouldn't mind if this was a single.

I like it too. I would like it to be single over Happily Never After or Helpless When She Smiles ANYDAY.

I think they need to put out a little better though after having heard the whole song. We'll see .

Rebecca

Yes, it is much better than Happily Never After (I don't want that song on the album and definitely not as a single!)

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"Yes, it is much better than Happily Never After (I don't want that song on the album and definitely not as a single!)
Not even as a die hard fan? :-P

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "Rebecca"Yes, it is much better than Happily Never After (I don't want that song on the album and definitely not as a single!)
Not even as a die hard fan? :-P

ok, you got me! i'm perhaps not as diehard as I think I am! well, I'm diehard, but there that song crossed the line - being slow boring songs (well that's how I remember Happily Never After)

maxmartin'sfan

emjay

I can't believe you would like Tap That, but not this! lmao