• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max On Britney's New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 30, 2007, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

No, I mean the new song/songs.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

LOL! Bloody papers, they can't get anything right can they? Robyn hasn't written anything for Britney lately and she's not been asked to either.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

oh no! i was getting all excited.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Tiiger"LOL! Bloody papers, they can't get anything right can they? Robyn hasn't written anything for Britney lately and she's not been asked to either.

you have so right.....say a interview with her now...and she´s not been asked or planing to write for britney

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

turnaround

Thanks Nicky!

This does say it doesn't it?

QuoteBland den oändliga rad producenter som sägs ha varit inblandade märks Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Danja, Jonathan Rothem, Swizz Beat, Sean Garrett, Ne-Yo, Dr. Luke, T-Pain och svenske Max Martin.

Om det går som de inblandade hoppas åker Britney Spears därefter på världsturné.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"Thanks Nicky!

This does say it doesn't it?

QuoteBland den oändliga rad producenter som sägs ha varit inblandade märks Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Danja, Jonathan Rothem, Swizz Beat, Sean Garrett, Ne-Yo, Dr. Luke, T-Pain och svenske Max Martin.

Om det går som de inblandade hoppas åker Britney Spears därefter på världsturné.

yes it´s true but can we trust newspaper??? maybe we can hope

Rebecca

ahmed

hi everybody, i'm a new member here,and its good that i finally found a site dedicated to max martin who is my favorite producer\songwriter
i really hope that max is on britney new album however i will not be surprised if he is not though but i want her to work with him cuz both came up with the best i heard in the world of music and he  somehow understand what fits her and her voice and their songs together r the best either for britney as a singer or for max as a producer,but there r some songs have been leaked on the net of britney that i don't like any of them however there is a song that was on youtube of her playing a song in her car months ago which seemed to me somehow like backstreet boys i still which made by max that song made me has hopes that he might be on the album and this song could be done by max i will put the link and tell me what you think
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FCGVpfds_Bc
i hope if max is not on the album that should be any other pop producer cuz i hate what she is gonna do for that album she is gonna do the genere i really hate r&b and if she will do it i prefer its with max too cuz away from max she rarely came up with real good music, and also for max since his work with britney on her third album ''britney'' he didn't do any real good music except backstreet boys i still so i believe the both r missing each other

Rebecca

Hi Ahmed - welcome! great to have you here

I had a listen to the youtube clip - for me I can't really tell what the song is like, the quality of the song isn't the best.

We can only hope she's working with Max again.

turnaround

And I liked it..

ahmed

thank you , i know the quality isn't good but i still hope max did something on her new album

ahmed

and by the way u all know that britney working with lukasz gottwald on the album the song title claimed to be''all the way'' do any one knows if max is working with him for britney album cuz on britney fansites they mentiond other people worked with lukasz on that song

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

max or not, okey i would be lovely if thats could happen again.. But if that´s the case i want a number 1 single a smash hit with him britney/rami/lukaz.... i dont want to read about all the producers and last max martin on 1 song it should be like the 3 first album...i want the company to build a record around max, they start with him on 3-4 songs and then they pic maybe 9 more songs, from diffrent producers...Thats what i call a comeback...Like kelly they build her breakaway album around since and behind these....and pink im not dead....around max/luke...