• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Denniz Pop Awards

Started by turnaround, March 22, 2013, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

This happened at EAST

And I also thought brand new talent would be awarded and not already signed songwriters who had cuts on major releases.

Btw: Did Nedler, Fogelmark had any other releases so far. Where did they come from and how did they meet Rami?

Any interviews about them.

And I liked it..

B Steady

Btw did anyone notice a chance to attend the ceremony?? I didn't ... even though they sent me a mail where they said basically is everybody allowed to attend the festivity ...... I saw only the tweet with "dinner invitations are out" ...
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Are there any pictures? Were Max and Rami there?

They could have promoted this lots better.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

turnaround

New awards:

http://www.dennizpopawards.com

I wonder who will win this time. Hopefully REAL newcomers.

And maybe Max can make it this time. Last time he was in the US.
And I liked it..

max_martin_fan

Quote from: turnaround on February 17, 2014, 12:06:49 PM
New awards:

http://www.dennizpopawards.com

I wonder who will win this time. Hopefully REAL newcomers.

And maybe Max can make it this time. Last time he was in the US.

nordic people only (again).... its just nosense

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus

where was this photo taken?  ???
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

it's from Denniz Pop awards twitter

I love that pic, I wish I had all those original clippings!

turnaround

Wish it was from a placed called "The Cheiron Museum"....One day there should be one. With all the awards, photos, platinum records, original music sheets, synthesizers etc. *dreams*
And I liked it..

nznexus

the cheiron museum lol. that would be kool as hell.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Polarmachine

https://mobile.twitter.com/sturesture/status/454013733766180864/photo/1?screen_name=sturesture

Sorry for not embedding I'm on my phone but here's a pictures of Max. I wonder if it's new and who the other guys are?
:)
It's  on Dennispopawards Instagram

B Steady

You're wondering if it's new? I mean just look at the pic. Is this how Max looks nowadays?

Anyway, thanks for sharing :) and I'd like to know who the other guys are too :)
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

I've seen that photo years ago, but I don't know who the other guys are. Here's another photo (I think it's been here before somewhere), with one of those guys: