• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Visting Cheiron in 1999

Started by danielreimann, August 17, 2007, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Max explains the reason why he decided to close it in his interview for Times in 2001. he says that the success at Cheiron had become so wild that he feared they might have too much pressure on their shoulders. he said they had first opened the studio to have fun doing music; not to just make money.
but the greatest reason explaining why they closed is smth else IMO; smth he didn't mention. in 2001, the music industry was changing very fast...the kind of bubblegum pop they made was declining and Max knew he had better go back to his roots (ie: rock) for a while....

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 21, 2008, 02:09:30 PM
Max explains the reason why he decided to close it in his interview for Times in 2001. he says that the success at Cheiron had ebcome so wild that he feared they might have too much pressure on their shoulders. he said they had first opened the studio to have fun doing music; not to just make money.
but the greatest reason explaining why they closed is smth else IMO; smth he diIdn't mention. in 2001, the music industry was changing very fast...the kind of bubblegum pop they made was declining and Max knew he had better go back to his roots (ie: rock) for a while....
I believe that was the reason as well...

Unexpected

*Sabine*

do'nt worry guys! pop music is going back very fast! i woudln't be surprised if the style of,songs we all love here was back in 1 or 2 years.

Linda

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 21, 2008, 02:46:50 PM
do'nt worry guys! pop music is going back very fast! i woudln't be surprised if the style of,songs we all love here was back in 1 or 2 years.

god, i hope you're right :)