• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I Will Be There

Started by Tiiger, September 12, 2007, 07:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

wait and see....But i can promise you that rami dosen´t work with Britney Spears...just a feeling i have ;)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

ahmed

i have that feeling too nicky lol ,but ask him about max maybe he is working with her

*Sabine*

don't you guys think that celine's that's the way it is sounds a lot like brit's i will be there?

turnaround

Absolutely!
I always wondered that.

The lyrics have a very similar meaning and the whole feeling of the songs.

But both great songs, I think I'd prefer "That's the way it is" I think though if I had to.
And I liked it..

Linda

I'd prefer "That's the way it is" too

"I will be there" is pretty good too only it doesn't have that umph. :P

*Sabine*

yes, that's the way it is has more edge....and a better singer too... lol (no blame, i'm a huuuuuuuuuge Britney fan). i just love the guitars on both songs! :D