• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron In Common

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 18, 2007, 05:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolm hogg

Ahmed, i agree with you that max uses his voice. But the vocal on Oops is actually Jim Carey not Max. You might be right about the Lucky thing though
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

ahmed

oh....but i read in on one of britney books i don't remember its name though that oops voice was max martin voice and they even described it as''the rarely heard voice of producer max martin alongside britney''.

and did u mean jim carey the actor?!!

andrea

ahmed is right.
from the ooops i did it again booklet: 'Dialogue: Max Martin and Britney Spears' ;)

malcolm hogg

Yeah the actor. I cant remember where i read that, but perhaps i have to hold my hands up and stand corrected?!?!!?
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Linda

Quote from: ahmed on October 28, 2007, 05:30:56 PM
there was also another good thing that max used his voice as a background vocals and on the chorus,for example..in almost all the songs max did for britney he added his voice on the chorus and sometimes on the verse too,

in ''oops i did it again'' song the conversation between britney and the guy it says ''britney before u go there is something i want u to have......well baby i went down and got it for ya''that voice is max martin voice,and he did the same thing in ''lucky'' when it say''best actress... and the winner is lucky'',that was amazing thing to hear his voice sopken on the songs.

yea I love that :)

ahmed

hey guys,we all love cheiron producers but i wanna ask...which collaboration u like the most?

max martin and rami

per magnusson and david kreuger 

kristian lundin and andreas carlsson

arnthur,rami and savan...etc

what is ur favourite collaboration?

maxmartin'sfan

MAx Martin,Rami

Kristian Lundin, Andreas carlson

ahmed

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ on November 04, 2007, 09:42:33 PM
Quote from: ahmed on November 04, 2007, 04:29:24 PM
hey guys,we all love cheiron producers but i wanna ask...which collaboration u like the most?

[...]

arnthur,rami and savan...etc

What I don't quite understand is why many people here consider Arnthor & Savan as members of the CHEIRON crew...  ???

haha thats what i thought,but i just meant the others,and included arnthur and savan ,cuz of their recent work with rami,included them as a team

Rebecca

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on November 04, 2007, 04:56:29 PM
MAx Martin,Rami

Kristian Lundin, Andreas carlson

me too

also Max Martin and Kristian Lundin
then there's Denniz Pop and well I could go on and on...

maxmartin'sfan

MAx MArtin Denniz Pop.. waoooooooooooo

Linda

Max/Denniz

Max/rami

I love the rest but these would be my fave

*Sabine*

you were talkign about max's voice in oops dialogue. well,i'm sure many of you own britney's oops i did it again album, and you must know there are little bits of talk between songs. it happens 3 times between song 3 and 4, 6 and 7 and 12 and 13.
well, brit is talking to a man between tracks 6 and 7, and he sounds like max! just check it! ;)

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 18, 2007, 05:56:49 PM
Ohh guys this is so interesting,as we know that most of Cheiron crew use pretty much the very same instruments and tunes,beats and stuff!,being a huge fan of theirs makes me concentrate a lot on the beats and the tricks they do in their music.

My favoureite I would call it"tune"because I don't know what is it called by them, is this one which has actually been used a lot by Max Martin/Rami and Kristian Lundin.Anyway you will understand more once u download this 30 Seconds clip I cut from the guys's work for B.S.B.,Britney,N Sync,Jessica Folker

There You Go!

http://www.zshare.net/download/4297385284b77b/

What is urs??!

this link doesn't work at my pc? can anyone please send me the file?
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 17, 2013, 12:57:12 AM
Something I did that's similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66zlHn38Bc

thank you! :) I even have already seen this video, well done!! I actually wanted to do this as well but now that you already made one it would be kinda senseless.

But I'm already working on a Cheiron Megamix :)
Vila i frid Dag