• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I agree! Kesha's fans go way too far, especially as Dr Luke hasn't been convicted.

Fascinating that Kesha owes Dr Luke so much money, no wonder she wants to get out of her contract!

George, where on twitter does it say that she sees the light about her mother is?

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on February 08, 2017, 11:01:49 AM
I agree! Kesha's fans go way too far, especially as Dr Luke hasn't been convicted.

Fascinating that Kesha owes Dr Luke so much money, no wonder she wants to get out of her contract!

George, where on twitter does it say that she sees the light about her mother is?
Hey Rebecca......I wasn't clear how I wrote that :-) What I meant was that "I" finally saw the light about something that began as a court case, but then expanded into a hysterical public lynch mob......that changed my outlook on the whole thing......and partly from reading her mom's tweets in general.

onepass

You take Dr. Luke's word that she owes him money?

Though you won't take her word or the word of other women who had rape and date rape drug allegations against him.

That makes sense.

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on February 08, 2017, 01:57:57 PM
Hey Rebecca......I wasn't clear how I wrote that :-) What I meant was that "I" finally saw the light about something that began as a court case, but then expanded into a hysterical public lynch mob......that changed my outlook on the whole thing......and partly from reading her mom's tweets in general.

Hey George, yes, I understand what you meant now. I agree.

Rebecca

Quote from: onepass on February 08, 2017, 08:31:58 PM

Though you won't take her word or the word of other women who had rape and date rape drug allegations against him.

That makes sense.

I have no idea if Dr Luke raped Kesha or other women. So far, there hasn't been a conviction.

However, in regards to finances, they are easy to quantify and to prove. Per the article, it's 10% of her net receipts. That would be very easy to work out, once you know the ticket sales etc. I don't know her ticket sales, however I'm sure Dr Luke's lawyers accountants have that information. However, of course, I haven't seen her contract.

rxpills

Quote from: onepass on February 08, 2017, 08:31:58 PM

That makes sense.

I find it laughable you take Kesha at her word. And who are these other women you speak of that claim to have been raped by Luke?

bugmenot

Kesha's countersuit against Luke was rejected in New York Supreme Court and was titled "speculative".

Luke's lawyer proved that the allegation that Kemosabe didn't payed her loyalties is a lie and she made $13 millions last year.

QuoteYou can get a divorce from a spouse. You can dissolve a partnership. The same opportunity should be available to a recording artist. To protect young, newly discovered recording artists from exploitation all music contracts required to end within seven years.

Kesha

Super-strong arguments for a three-year-old child.

melodicmoonlight

Maybe on medication that makes you gain weight?

I wonder what Dr. Luke looks like now

Rebecca

Kesha does not look so good in that photo.

Luke looks okay, a bit older, but still looks good.

melodicmoonlight

I wonder what he's gonna do... if he'll still produce or change his name.

nanofives