• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New! POP - song 'Tree house'

Started by NeutronSynergy, March 04, 2016, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Hey great job.
But in my opinion this isnt pop,  more like 90s music..
The verse pc chorus dont tie up really together.

Do you have other tracks? 

NeutronSynergy

Thanks for listening and for giving feedback.

I think all the necessary stuff is there for vocals. (maybe even too much) I suppose then it would be more pop , depending on the direction wanted.

Some 90's and retro-90's stuff were in mind , like as Cheiron related :
Aquas Barbie Girl - Rihannas 'Only girl' or Dr Luke - produced 'Fireworks'  , Or Shakiras Dare la-la-la.  (while still trying to avoid the EDM-goblin .)

There are more stuff at www.soundcloud.com/spectrumid
Specially the playlist: https://soundcloud.com/spectrumid/sets/spectrumid-playlist-a

The imaginable vocals with lyrics had Taylor Swift kind of Alto-Soprano lead in mind.

Thanks for your time.

-NS
alis grave nil