• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Marie Serneholt - New Album With Joergen again

Started by Feelgoodlies, January 04, 2008, 12:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

This was taken from a Spanish Fan Forum from Marie:

The 2nd album from Marie will be released in May and rumored to be called "Love Affair"

and the producers of the album will be the same ones who Marie worked with on her first CD "Enjoy The Ride"
Elofsson, Westerlund and Brandén and let's hope that's true.

This is the quote from the Spanish website..(Btw I don't speak Spanish,but I used my common sense lol cause some of the words sounded a bit English to me)

Tras publicar en 2006 su debut "Enjoy The Ride" y promocionar los singles "That's The Way My Heart Goes", "I Need A House" y "Oxygen", ahora, según algunas webs de fans, a mediados de febrero se espera que se estrene su nuevo sencillo, aun sin titulo.

El album estaría programado para Mayo y de momento se rumorea que se llamará "Love Affair".

Los productores de este nuevo proyecto seran: Elofsson, Westerlund y Brandén que ya trabajaron con ella en su debut

turnaround

Fantastic news, thanks for this.
I hope we soon have a official confirmation.

And I still hope for a Rami input on the album ;)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

good news! thanks for reporting

Marie looks amazing in that photo!!

Alex Martin

OOOOHHHH what a great news!!!!!

Beautifull Marie!!!

Congratulations to Rami ;D

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

More Updates

another website stated that besides Joergen and his mates there will also be these producers on Marie's album(Bloodshy & Avant, Anders Bagge, Jonas Von Der Burg )

remember it's just a rumor.

I'll keep u updated.

turnaround

Thanks, they sound perfect for Marie's new sound.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Alex Martin

ahmed

i don't like bloodshy and avant

although they are swedish but they don't have any swedish taste in their music.

Out

Oh, amazing news, I'd like to hear Marie's work with Von Der Burgs, but I'm afraid it will stay just a rumour. For example as I know Bloodshy and Avant usually don't work with swedish artists.
And by the way if I remember right Marie used to say she won't work with Elofsson again.

Alex Martin

Terrible news. I hope jorgen will write every song of this album and another fantastic song like My favourite marie's CALLING ALL DETECTIVES.

Rebecca

Quote from: Out on January 10, 2008, 04:34:44 PM
Oh, amazing news, I'd like to hear Marie's work with Von Der Burgs, but I'm afraid it will stay just a rumour. For example as I know Bloodshy and Avant usually don't work with swedish artists.
And by the way if I remember right Marie used to say she won't work with Elofsson again.

Why would Marie say she won't work with Elofsson again?

Alex Martin

Tiiger

Quote from: Out on January 10, 2008, 04:34:44 PM

Maybe they find it's time to work with one of "their own"?
And I've never heard Marie say she won't work with Jörgen...
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call