• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

P!nk - new album Beautiful Trauma (with 3 Max songs)

Started by j.fco.morales, August 09, 2017, 11:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

The video for Secrets is out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL20Eaeswfk

Remember this one was written by Oscar Holter, Shellback, Max Martin & P!nk ;)

nanofives

Oh God, it's like she doesn't want to put any kind of effort in these videos. It's not on the same level as the song, although most of my friends doesn't see this song as radio-friendly.

j.fco.morales

New album announced, out April 26th.
No Max Martin or the Cousins on the credits but there's a couple of interesting co-writes: Greg Kurstin + Beck, Teddy Geiger and Ryan Tedder plus The Monsters and the Strangers, Peter Thomas, Sasha Sloan, Wrabel + Steve Robson and UK singer Jetta (check her, she did some good stuff with Jim Elliott & Jemima Stillwell, they wrote many songs for/with Kylie Minogue, Will Young and Ellie Goulding).

New pre order is Hurts 2B Human and features Khalid.

turnaround

Quote from: getawaydriver on April 20, 2019, 04:32:12 AM
"Hey Why (Miss You Sometime)": Max Martin, P!nk & Shellback

On the new album.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0l6lfl4PcrbPmBE08I6zp2?si=ou6p83tMTKiSS7c9BiH8DQ

produced by Max and Shellback.

I think it's a left-over from an old session.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on April 25, 2019, 03:45:08 PM
https://open.spotify.com/track/0l6lfl4PcrbPmBE08I6zp2?si=ou6p83tMTKiSS7c9BiH8DQ

produced by Max and Shellback.

I think it's a left-over from an old session.

It makes sense, this one has a wurly -or is it a rhodes? I can't tell because it's filtered- and Revenge has a rhodes.
At first listen I only liked the Greg Kurstin co-writes.

She needs to stick with her collaborators: Greg Kurstin brings the best out of her ALWAYS.
To me, this looks like a rush release. Is this her last release through RCA?

nanofives

The album is very good overall, it's very powerful, Greg Kurstin songs are on point, the collaborations of the Wolf Cousin's are great, Max input is the most disappointing thing but it's still a grower for me.

I love how she handles working with old and new people at the same time.

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

A few days ago I stumbled upon Hey Why (Miss You Sometime) and really liked it! In the meantime I had forgotten this song is written and produced by Shell Martin. When I found that out I was just thinking "Oh they did it again".
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

Quote from: B Steady on July 29, 2019, 03:25:40 PM
A few days ago I stumbled upon Hey Why (Miss You Sometime) and really liked it! In the meantime I had forgotten this song is written and produced by Shell Martin. When I found that out I was just thinking "Oh they did it again".

Did you pay attention to the sample where Pink sings on a high note "big" throughout the song? I've realized it existed after the fifth time I listened the song and it makes it so much better.

B Steady

Quote from: nanofives on July 29, 2019, 07:29:52 PM
Did you pay attention to the sample where Pink sings on a high note "big" throughout the song? I've realized it existed after the fifth time I listened the song and it makes it so much better.

Funny: I read your comment earlier this day but was into other music.
Now the song came up again by accident and I recognized the high note without thinking of it. However, it bothers me that the "time" after "big" isn't doubled high as well.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I'm not a big fan of all the bunch of these songs Max and Johan did with rhodes.