• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin, Hans Zimmer, Jack Antonoff, Chainsmokers to Be Honored at Songs of H

Started by turnaround, August 28, 2017, 08:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 29, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
Chainsmokers? Really?

This is really hard to read: Max Martin, Hans Zimmer, Jack Antonoff - The Chainsmokers. :-\
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Hans Zimmer is completely underrated. Max and him are the greatest composers of our time.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

This is exciting for Max and Hans Zimmer

I like the Chainsmokers, but they've only had 1 hit!

As for Jack Antonoff, not really a fan, but I suppose they consider him to be trendy.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on August 30, 2017, 03:14:46 PM
which one of their five Top 10 hits do you mean?

I didn't know they've had 5 hits!

of course, I only know Closer.

bugmenot

Songs of Hope XIII on September 28 at the KidinaKorner Kampus.

Arrivals

Max Martin and The Chainsmokers

Max Martin and Clive Davis

David Renzer, Steve Schnur, Hans Zimmer, Clive Davis, Max Martin

David Renzer, Max Martin, The Chainsmokers, Steve Schnur, Hans Zimmer, Clive Davis, Doug Davis and Evan Lamberg:

Awarding

Honoree Max Martin accepts the “Clive Davis Legend in Songwriting”

Quote“To me, the doctors and nurses who fight this disease every day are the real legends,” said Martin.

NeutronSynergy

alis grave nil

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Neal Sabel

You know Zimmer is doing this Master Class thing, have you seen the ad? He teaches film scoring, I was tempted but then I thought, well yeah maybe I could learn a lot but then its the same old industry.  Even if you spent thousands on the course (I'm taking a guess about the price but must be expensive), would you get in as a film scorer?? Big if huh.  And its online. 

Max looks like a real hippy, suits him, like some Swedish pop wizard lol

How many awards has he won now, didn't he with the Polar prize or something the other day, as well.