• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Enrique Iglesias | New CD with songs by Max, Kristian, Rami

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 09:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Ok, I asked Savan if he knew when the Enrique album is going to be released, but he didn't know, and said they postponed it again and again.

But can't be too long now, and I am really waiting for the Max Martin song.

If you want a short preview of the "Ring my bell" (  IGLESIAS ENRIQUE/
  LUNDIN KRISTIAN CARL MARCUS/SAVAN KOTECHA) (Kristian Lundin produced it) check it out here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Q0NztlkFk

It was featured in the Tommy Hilfiger commercial!

Sounds pretty good so far!

Full listening of the album

http://www.muchmusic.com/music/firstspin/enriqueiglesias/
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hey, thanks for posting the link for Ring My Bell - the bit I heard I like a lot. Hopefully it won't be too long a wait for the album!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Thanks alot for the link.. its sounds good , krisian lundin is a hero in pop musik...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

You're welcome! :)
It's true, Kristian doesn't seem to write/produce EXTREMELY much songs anymore, but when he does, it's ALWAYS a smash!

I just think of "Coulda woulda should" or "The greatest reward".  :D
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: "turnaround"You're welcome! :)
It's true, Kristian doesn't seem to write/produce EXTREMELY much songs anymore, but when he does, it's ALWAYS a smash!

I just think of "Coulda woulda should" or "The greatest reward".  :D

True,Kristian doesn't seem to write much anymore. Just wondering, what is The Greatest Reward? Who sang it?

turnaround

It was on the "A new day has come" album by Celine Dion.

It's a wonderful ballad.

Music/Text:   
Andreas Carlsson
Jörgen Elofsson
Lionel Florence
Patrice Guirao
Pascal Obispo
Patrice

Producer:   
Kristian Lundin
Andreas Carlsson

Would have made a wonderful single. It was even covered by Swedish Ex-Alcazar singer Magnus Carlsson, in Swedish.

Oh BTW.

On the new Joana Zimmer album there is also a song by Kristian and Andreas and B. Bacharach, called "Hearts don't lie"!
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"It was on the "A new day has come" album by Celine Dion.

It's a wonderful ballad.

Music/Text:   
Andreas Carlsson
Jörgen Elofsson
Lionel Florence
Patrice Guirao
Pascal Obispo
Patrice

Producer:   
Kristian Lundin
Andreas Carlsson

Would have made a wonderful single. It was even covered by Swedish Ex-Alcazar singer Magnus Carlsson, in Swedish.

Oh BTW.

On the new Joana Zimmer album there is also a song by Kristian and Andreas and B. Bacharach, called "Hearts don't lie"!

i am with you love. the greatest reward and coulda woulda ... and hearts dont lie..when lundin/carlsson are together it cant go wrong

turnaround

Finally I got this bulletin via myspace

Date: Apr 3, 2007 5:36 AM
Subject New Album on the Way!
Body: We are getting ready to release the upcoming album early this summer, the first single will be coming out on radio in a few weeks. A new website and myspace page will also be coming soon along with a ton of updates. More info coming soon...
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

so amazing.......many songs on the road this summer from our great songwriters..........

Quote from: "turnaround"Finally I got this bulletin via myspace

Date: Apr 3, 2007 5:36 AM
Subject New Album on the Way!
Body: We are getting ready to release the upcoming album early this summer, the first single will be coming out on radio in a few weeks. A new website and myspace page will also be coming soon along with a ton of updates. More info coming soon...

Rebecca

Finally the Enrique album is coming, I was beginning to wonder!

turnaround

Wikipedia says:

The first single, "Do you know" from the upcoming album Insomiac due out on June 12th was premiered on the radio station KIIS-FM on Tuesday the 10th of April. He has also been confirmed to play at the forthcoming Live Earth concert.

Official site:

Enrique will be appearing tomorrow on KIIS, Super Estrella and KLUV in Los Angeles, you can listen in live tomorrow starting at 8:30 am on KIIS FM 102.7, around 10am on Super Estrella and all afternoon on KLUV w/ Carlos Alvarez.

The links to listen online to all three stations are below.

KIIS 102.7 - http://www.kiisfm.com
Super Estrella 107.1 - http://www.superestrella.com/
KLUV 107.5 - http://www.univision.com/content/channel.jhtml;jsessionid=JZ5ZNE3LPMLWMCWIAAOSFFAKZAAB2IWC?chid=9450&schid=9452

Starting tomorrow you can call your radio stations and request to hear Enrique's new single "Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)"

Snippet is here http://ringtones.thumbplay.com/ringtone/realtone.do?action=preview&cat=2000&id=503910
And I liked it..

gilad

Rebecca

excellent news. June 12 is not too far.
I like Do You Know too! does anyone know who wrote it?

turnaround

I have no idea so far :(

I just found that information on a spanish website

Las últimas informaciones apuntaban que junto a Enrique Iglesias habían participado los productores John Shanks, Johnta Austin y Mark, Paul y Rami Yacoub y algunos compositores como Javier Romero, que comparte créditos con el solista en Dímelo.

So Rami is also involved on the album. How great is that.

I know that Cathy Dennis and Rob Thomas wrote with him too!
And I liked it..

K_Kulture

Hi all. Just joined. Hearts Don't Lie wasn't bad but to be honest I was expecting better from Kristian when you think about classics like 'Bye Bye Bye'. But the instrumental bit towards the end started to take off! Turnaround you actually talk to Rami!