• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rick Astley

Started by Alex Martin, February 06, 2007, 04:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 11:31:55 PM
Rick's best 4 me is this.........

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=FyUgKf9ofU0

wowww amazing !! I didnt remember this song , the chorus is amazing , the melody is so cheiron  ;D

*Sabine*

Never give you a up is a classic. I can't think of how many artists covered that song!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 11:31:55 PM
Rick's best 4 me is this.........

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=FyUgKf9ofU0

Oh good one too! But Never give you up is better!
By the way, Never gonna give you up was covered by a French boysband named 2BE3 in 1996 if I remember properly.

Alex Martin

No no no,never gonna give you up is better cos it was the first single but togheter forever 4 the real astley's fan is "THE BEST SONG"

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 11:37:56 PM
No no no,never gonna give you up is better cos it was the first single but togheter forever 4 the real astley's fan is "THE BEST SONG"

Ohh ok I get you! :)

Alex Martin

Ok,vedo che hai capito chi comanda ;D

Alex Martin

Happy birthday rick!!!!!!! 43 years old!!!!!

Rick rolling!!!!!!!     

Raul_esp

happy birthdayy Rick!! ;)

*Sabine*

Do we still celebrate birthdays at that age?  ;D

Sorry I had to!