• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

If I Lose Myself - OneRepublic

Started by B Steady, May 06, 2013, 11:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

credits according to wiki:

Writer(s): Ryan Tedder, Benny Blanco, Brent Kutzle, Zach Filkins
Producer: Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Brent Kutzle

not really a new song but I want to know what you guys think about it!?

I can't get this song out of my head ... its's brilliant!!! first I didn't like it that much but meanwhile I really love it.
I also like "Counting Stars" (sounds like Train's "Drive By"), "Feel Again", "I Lived", "Can't Stop", "Something I Need" (another Benny Blanco production) and "Preacher" (sounds like Coldplay's "Paradise") from their latest album "Native"
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Ohh , I didnt know it , I always loved the song , a Pity it wasnt a hit , best one republic song in years.

B Steady

Quote from: Raul_esp on May 06, 2013, 02:10:16 PM
Ohh , I didnt know it , I always loved the song , a Pity it wasnt a hit , best one republic song in years.

.. that Benny has been involved?
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

I think it's a great song, and I think it only consists of two chords or so, no? too lazy to google it right now.

and yeah I'm surprised I don't find it in the top ranks at Billboard.

Raul_esp