• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max nominated as PRODUCER OF THE YEAR!

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 05, 2014, 09:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebekahELLE

It's getting closer.  Next Sunday is the big day.  Super Bowl half-time will be another time to see some of his work performed as Katy Perry will perform a few of her songs with the MM touch.  I recently read an article where she talks a bit about working with Max and Dr. Luke.  She said Max is 'king of melodies'.

As far as the voting process for the GRAMMY's, this video (two-part) gives a short overview of how the nomination/voting process takes place.
It's interesting what he says about how Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best New Artist should be determined.
http://www.grammy.org/recording-academy/awards/grammy-awards-voting-process 
Max is included with Shake it Off in two categories, Song and Record of the Year.  I'm not so sure about a win in those categories.  We'll see.

8) Best of luck!

Rebecca

Thanks Rebekah, I found that video interesting. Hopefully there's a few MM fans in the voting committee. I can't wait until next week.

gm33

It's almost time!

Here's a video about the seating for tonight and you can see Max Martin will be sitting RIGHT UP FRONT STAGE CENTER next to Taylor Swift!

http://m.kiss959.com/2015/02/07/watch-grammys-seating-chart-preview/
0:49 seconds in of video one
and all throughout video two!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rex

"Sitting front and centre, is the one and only Taylor Swift! She's grouped with her friends in the band Haim, Ed Sheeran, and Pharrell Williams. That's a section that will definitely be seeing a lot of camera time!" Yazzzzz

Rebecca

That is so exciting Max will be front row next to Taylor! we will see so much of him!

turnaround

I'm quite excited. Hopefully we get lots of pics.

Oh and that he wins that award. It would be so well deserved.

Hopefully there will be uploaded a few pictures on Twitter or Instagram....
And I liked it..

gm33

HE DID IT! HE WON! MAX MARTIN FINALLY WON A GRAMMY!
PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

sweetmelody

MAX DID IT :-)

Can someone please post the video.?

rebekahELLE

So exciting!  Taylor just announced it on a pre-show interview.  I'm so happy for him and his team!!   ;D

gm33

Rex

I've found a pic. He looks a bit like Jared Leto

uberweiss

Yay! I see him in the crowd at the Grammys. He's had long conversations with Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Paul McCartney.

Eddie Krommer

gm33

So awesome! The mentioned it and showed him on TV!

melodicmoonlight

Wow, cool to see him on American TV. Now there's a pop music legend in the audience.