• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Has this audio interview been posted?

Started by ShockdioN, April 14, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

AlexanderLaBrea

Yes, they mean Wolf Cousins! Kind of true.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Dr. Fleischman

Jesus, there are five 30 minutes long interviews to translate, we need to hire somebody :).

AlexanderLaBrea

I'd say that, given you have general knowledge about the history of Cheiron/Max/Shellback/Wolf Cousins, there is only maybe 5 minutes worth of really interesting material unless you're really into hearing Max talk about the importance of subventioned music education in Sweden :)

whiteboi

give us the 5 minutes of interesting info :)

RoyFan

This is thread where someone mentioned that they a clip to Shellback's original recording/demo of the "Moves Likes Jagger"
tune?

Anyone have a link to that?  Is it pretty much the same melody as the final version? with the "whistle" hook?
Thanks!!

ShockdioN

Quote from: RoyFan on April 26, 2015, 03:44:05 PM
This is thread where someone mentioned that they a clip to Shellback's original recording/demo of the "Moves Likes Jagger"
tune?

Anyone have a link to that?  Is it pretty much the same melody as the final version? with the "whistle" hook?
Thanks!!

not this one, right ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzRHl5KpaoE

RoyFan

Nice gif for your profile :-)

Yea that one I also found on youtube earlier - that's him I think stuff strumming along to the end version.
But I believe I read on this thread that in 1 of the Swedish interviews, either tv or written - (Probably TV)
that there was a clip of his original melody that he recorded on his own..

j.fco.morales

A member from the Facebook group "Max Martin Appreciation Society" translated the chapter 1 of this interview :)

Oroz

Quote from: RoyFan on April 26, 2015, 03:44:05 PM
tune?

Thanks!!

It's this one:

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=6146400

Moves starts at around minute 23 but you can hear other songs too through the interview.

Best regards!

klukan

The interviews are great and very interesting!

I understand parts of it, but it would be great to see a translated version.

Max tells that in college he went to the same class as Klas Ahlund og Alexander Kronlund. Lots of great, new information!  8)

And yes, there's a chapter where Shellback plays his original demo of "Moves Like Jagger". The melody is almost identical to the final one but he's using nonsense words for the lyrics.

j.fco.morales

Romb

I'd really really really enjoy to read Chapter 2 of the program. Any chance to find the translation? I know it's my fault for not being a swede...