• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I think max could be involved.It's his sound. The song is great.

Copy&paste.... ;D

*Sabine*

The song is good, nto as good as the Luke's stuff that is around today but still... I'm not a fan of her voice though.

Markus1981

I'm liking Secret Weapon a lot! Also really like her version of the Veronica's This Love. I think she could be a great artist and can't wait to hear more - I'm just not sure I like her personality that much from what I read. All the swearing etc makes her seem kinda juvenile. I don't mind swearing at all but doing it for the sake of it just seems kind of immature to me - a bit like she's trying too hard to be controversial. All in all the music is sounding great with really great potential.

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Good, this kinda confirms the whole thing again.

Alex Martin

Kesha first single.

Dolla....it sounds like max/luke electropop and the song is great!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNLDe1V6JQM

andrea

Alex Martin

klukan

It's produced by Dr. Luke as far as I can see after some searching on google.
I doubt Max is involved in this song - even though it's a nice song !!

*Sabine*

It's really good, love it at first listen! I can really feel the Dr Luke's vibe in it... Let's see if Max is involved.

Alex Martin

I kissed a girl and hot&cold are produced by luke but written with MAX.
I'm absolutely sure MAX is involved....Luke alone is not so great ;D

Rebecca

good song, I love the chorus. I don't hear Max in the song, but maybe. It sounds like a Dr Luke song to me. This should be a hit.