• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert - Whataya Want from Me

Started by turnaround, November 15, 2009, 11:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Max and Pink have a song on Adam Lamberts album,

You can listen to it here:

http://perezhilton.com/2009-11-13-new-glambert-3
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I'm completely addicted to this song  , this song is perfect pop , well done max .

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround, I hadn't heard the full version
I'm addicted to it too now Raul, it's incredible!
This would have been meant for Pink's album? is that right? if so, I'm so surprised she didn't keep it for her album.

Feelgoodlies

Single cover:

Oh I just read that it was meant to be for P!nk. I could really see her singing it though. It reminds me of "Sober" a bit guys!

Rebecca

Oh yeah, it totally sounds like a Pink song, though Adam's voice is so perfect, I couldn't imagine Pink singing it any better, though I'd love to hear her version as I'm sure there's one out there.

Good single cover. I'm so excited that it's a single.

Unexpected

Guys havn't you got it already? obviuosly Max when does songs for some artist there's sorta contract between atleast one ong from his productions will be a single, he doesn't do album tracks anymore! all he cares about now is EXPOSURE and being OUT there.

anyway nice song nothings wow there.

Izalightblue

What do you mean? Exposure about his songs?  In a way I think he has to care about a certain exposure of his works, there are a lot of songwriters to compete with him out there, Ryan Tedder, Redone, Andreas Carlsson, etc, and I think Max must be on top always, I always want to see him as #1 songwriter, because I love his songs. ;D

Rebecca

That's something that I've wondered too, if Max pushes for his songs to be a single. However, Max's songs are always the best out of the album! If Max was that pushy, wouldn't he insist they always be the first single released? How much influence would a songwriter have? I think that the record companies know that they've got the best chance of having a hit with a Max Martin song than with another song.

I think Whataya want from me is very wow and easily the best song on Adam's album.

Lucrezia

Quote from: Rebecca on December 27, 2009, 11:24:28 AM
That's something that I've wondered too, if Max pushes for his songs to be a single. However, Max's songs are always the best out of the album! If Max was that pushy, wouldn't he insist they always be the first single released? How much influence would a songwriter have? I think that the record companies know that they've got the best chance of having a hit with a Max Martin song than with another song.

I think Whataya want from me is very wow and easily the best song on Adam's album.

Best song 2gheter IF I HAD YOU  ;)

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on December 27, 2009, 11:24:28 AM

Well he's songs are the best basically because they're just replicas of older hits! but lately I noticed that max is trying to do something different, so I believe all the songs which are copy/paste are just old songs haven't been used.

Lucrezia

Unexpected can you tell me the name of any songwriter who never did COPY/PASTE in his career?
Max wrote many songs with different genres:
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care gothic metal
James Blunt - Carry You Home Ballad on james blunt's style
Living thing - Let it rain and Oxygen Indie Rock
Lesley Roy - Unbeautiful amazing rock ballad
Katy Perry and britney Spears - Pure electro pop
Bullet For My Valentine - Watchin us die tonight Speed Metal

....and many more....

I Can't call this copy/paste.....I CALL THIS SUPERNATURAL TALENT

*Sabine*

Quote from: Lucrezia on December 27, 2009, 04:57:20 PM
Unexpected can you tell me the name of any songwriter who never did COPY/PASTE in his career?

....and many more....

Totally agree with you!

Unexpected

Quote from: Lucrezia on December 27, 2009, 04:57:20 PM

....and many more....

OK I know ALOT of producers do the cop/past thing, but when it's too obvious artists themselves get upset, haven't you heard about Kelly clarksom -Ryan tedder verbal war?? Kelly got upset because Ryan has copied and pasted already gone and did halo,

and please don't let me count the songs Max crepeated himself espacially in the new sound era, Let's say he did I still for BSB in 2005 and 5 years later he did Bigger and they're too similar! c'mon it's a 4 years gap, Since u been gone 2005 and My life wswy 2009 and guess what? copy/paste and the list can go on fo ten pages, I don't hate on max I like him but I have to point out when there's somethin' wrong!

Raul_esp

well , it's no easy create a new great sound , the songs that he copies and pastes are amazing songs anyway , i wish he make another baby one more time or another i awant it that way.

*Sabine*

I think Max does just fine!! He reuses the "winning formulas" and creates new sounds too... Just that we focus more on the winning hits, as I call them!