• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

N/A

Started by getawaydriver, May 07, 2021, 08:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getawaydriver

N/A
N/A

melodicmoonlight

Thanks for posting! Who is this guy?

Listened to Fast after seeing it on AM new music. What a jam! Giving me Luke vibes; I miss fun rap/pop like this and the 90s throwback can't be ignored.

nanofives

I wonder why it's not labelled as a remix but an original song, I've seen remixes that changed more than this song. Where's the line?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: getawaydriver on August 12, 2021, 09:36:45 PM
Ah, so it samples "Trapper of the Year" by Baby E? I honestly thought it was a new song.

Same here haha

I feel like Baby E has been trying to pop for years now. Has he had a sizable (streaming) hit? Maybe this will be it

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on August 12, 2021, 08:48:11 PM
I wonder why it's not labelled as a remix but an original song, I've seen remixes that changed more than this song. Where's the line?

I guess it's because it's not a well known song and if it's labeled as a remix, the primary artist would be Baby E.
Money, basically.