• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max and Luke working with Kelly Clarkson and Rihanna

Started by Izalightblue, October 19, 2010, 03:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Really like that "Where Have You Been", and agree the verses are best, love those guitar chords, very atmospheric, not usual dance type chords.....great song for Fall/Winter vibe!

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on November 13, 2011, 04:52:07 PM

Really like that "Where Have You Been", and agree the verses are best, love those guitar chords, very atmospheric, not usual dance type chords.....great song for Fall/Winter vibe!

Agree , the song is epic , It will be a great hit in 2012.

Feelgoodlies

I don't like Dr.Luke songs for Rihanna... not that good!

I really like his song for Miranda Cosgrove "Hight Maintenance", I just knew about it, about 2 months maybe, I liked it before I knew it was by him, it's a really nice track musically and funny lyrically, his productions were good they get better and better on the song I like the bridge music(after the 2nd chorus) and the instrumental part wow totally Luke electro, and then he finally ends it with a haha just like Ke$ha's Tik Tok laugh!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 14, 2011, 10:15:48 PM
I don't like Dr.Luke songs for Rihanna... not that good!

I really like his song for Miranda Cosgrove "Hight Maintenance", I just knew about it, about 2 months maybe, I liked it before I knew it was by him, it's a really nice track musically and funny lyrically, his productions were good they get better and better on the song I like the bridge music(after the 2nd chorus) and the instrumental part wow totally Luke electro, and then he finally ends it with a haha just like Ke$ha's Tik Tok laugh!

Very good song!

georg_e

Yes, it's a good song and funny......written by Billy Steinberg, Josh Alexander and Rivers Cuomo.  On their site it lists them as producers too, but there's a star (*) next to that, so I don't know what that means.   http://mcdanielentertainment.com/billyandjosh.php
BUt on Wikipedia it lists Dr. Luke and Rivers Cuomo as producer, so I don't know what to think....but Steinberg/alexander def wrote it ;-)

Feelgoodlies

Thanks for the info.

The guy who sings with her has a really nice voice!

georg_e

^   ^    ^

Yes, that's Rivers Cuomo from "Weezer"........you prob know, but Dr. Luke did a great record with him called "Magic" -- didn't do too well,  but it's hot!  :-)

Feelgoodlies

Yes, I already know he is the leader of Weezer!

I should check that Magic song you told me about it!

Rebecca

Yep, "High Maintenance" is written by Billy Steinberg, Rivers Cuomo and Josh Alexander. Produced by Josh Alexander and Rivers Cuomo per the cd booklet

I didn't know Rivers Cuomo was from Weezer!
I love the Magic song. I've heard it so many times and didn't realise it was Dr Luke. Now, I've listened to it again, I can totally hear it.

Joshua

Quote from: georg_e on December 15, 2011, 05:44:05 AM
BUt on Wikipedia it lists Dr. Luke and Rivers Cuomo as producer, so I don't know what to think....but Steinberg/alexander def wrote it ;-)

Wiki is pretty unreliable for production info... apparently Max produced *NSync's "It's Gonna Be Me", and Denniz Pop co-produced "...Baby One More Time". :S

EDIT: Just realised anyone can edit Wiki pages, so I fixed them!