• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina aguilera - Max martin

Started by Raul_esp, July 04, 2012, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Alex Martin

turnaround

Interesting. Is this the demo or the final edit?

Sounds quite good, will be a hit for sure.
And I liked it..

Khan9898

I think it leaked online so its probably just a low quality of the final version.

Eddie Krommer

georg_e

Uh, the chorus........I prefer the Jessie J version :-)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOY16m4qqyI   

Raul_esp

It sounds amazing!! , Yes it's semble to this Jessie j song!

turnaround

They added it at Maratone.se

QuoteYour body
Written by: M Martin/Shellback/S Kotecha/Tiffany Amber
Produced by: M Martin/Shellback
And I liked it..

Joshua

Most of these leaked clips are being removed as fast as they're being uploaded! It wouldn't let me play the full clip "in my country" but I found another that was just the chorus, and I love it, it's soooo good. Max & Shellback sure like getting dirtier and dirtier with their lyrics huh? Which reminds me, I've been listening to streaming Swedish radio lately and discovered that they couldn't care less about English expletives, they play the original "F**kin' Perfect" even. Came as a bit of a shock at first. :D

EDIT: Just found this link which will hopefully still be up for a while, it's the full track in low quality.
http://www.gigwise.com/news/75704/snippet-of-new-christina-aguilera-single-your-body-leaks---listen

Seems like it's getting a very positive response on all of the sites it's leaked.

Rebecca

thanks Josh, all the ones I was checking were deleted.

I love the song, but I'm wondering how radio/mtv are going to handle the "f*ck"

yes, true, George it is like Abracadabra

Joshua

You're welcome. :) I'm pretty sure the clean version will be "Love Your Body", most sites are even using that as the title. They might only be guessing though. I hope it's at least a word and not just a gap in the audio, in a chorus that can be a bit annoying to listen to.

Feelgoodlies

I've heard this days ago. Actually there's something missing in the song, I don't know, the verses are not that catchy, the chorus is good and you can tell it's Max's chorus.

I wish that the finished version is better cause it needs some editing and mastering!

Rebecca

Quote from: Joshua on August 25, 2012, 12:59:55 PM
You're welcome. :) I'm pretty sure the clean version will be "Love Your Body", most sites are even using that as the title. They might only be guessing though. I hope it's at least a word and not just a gap in the audio, in a chorus that can be a bit annoying to listen to.

okay thanks, "Love your body" sounds good. also I thought "Touch your body" might work too. yes, let's hope it's just not a gap.

agree Feelgoodlies, it does need some polishing up.