• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (Ilya, Savan Kotecha)

Started by smadaleinad, April 17, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Somehow the critics praise the cohesion of the album and ignore the fact that 7 rings exists, it's het most acclaimed album to date.
Bloodline and Bad Idea grew on me quickly, the strings arrangement in the end are very unique.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on February 11, 2019, 12:13:24 AM
Somehow the critics praise the cohesion of the album and ignore the fact that 7 rings exists, it's het most acclaimed album to date.
Bloodline and Bad Idea grew on me quickly, the strings arrangement in the end are very unique.

i like the reference to Bad Decisions from Dangerous Woman, also produced by Ilya & Max ;)

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on February 10, 2019, 07:08:55 AM
Didn't mention much about max. She first wrote ghostin with the team and then finish it with Victoria, it was the hardest song in the album to finish. She didn't give any details about the team or anything related.

Amazing interview. Worth to check it out.

j.fco.morales

nanofives

It's the soundtrack of Charlie's Angels new movie. Apparently Max is involved. New track coming tomorrow featuring Miley Cyrus and Lana del Rey.

j.fco.morales

Yep, it's not like Ariana approached Lana to be featured hahaha

j.fco.morales

https://www.vogue.com/article/ariana-grande-cover-august-2019

"There was a two-album period where I was doing half the songs for me and half the songs to solidify my spot in pop music," she acknowledges. "A lot of my singles have been hilariously lacking in substance. You're talking to someone who put 'Side to Side' out as a single. I love that song, but it's just a fun song about sex." I ask her if it ever feels uncomfortable to gaze out at an audience of thousands of nine-year-old girls while singing a song about having so much coitus that it's hard to walk straight. "They're for sure gonna have it. I promise. I promise that your kid's gonna have sex. So if she asks you what the song's about, talk about it."

bugmenot

She didn't answered the question how does she feel it.
And does she talk about a sex addiction with kids?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on July 10, 2019, 07:42:55 AM
She didn't answered the question how does she feel it.
And does she talk about a sex addiction with kids?

What a weird sense of humor!

nanofives

Ariana Is releasing a new song called Boyfriend on Friday, feels like a new Ilya-Savan, will this be for the deluxe edition?

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 09, 2019, 05:27:53 PM
Yes!!

Absolutely loving what I'm hearing.

I'm highly confused, José. It almost bothers me how many of you rate bloodline this high - with bad idea being the obvious smash!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on August 06, 2019, 01:50:19 PM
I'm highly confused, José. It almost bothers me how many of you rate bloodline this high - with bad idea being the obvious smash!

My big favourite is In My Head. Love the lyrics and the reverb in "but it was all in my head-hey-yeah-ey".
I don't know why but I think that reverb represents very fairly the mess you have in your head when you're confused.

turnaround

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Call_Me_Angel

Songwriter(s)   
Ariana GrandeMiley CyrusLana Del ReyIlya SalmanzadehMax MartinSavan Kotecha
Producer(s)   
Max MartinIlya
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight