• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

yes, but the question still is if they will do rock or go back to pop.... max still writes pop sometimes...lookfor example darin not so long ago!

Raul_esp

hey guys , great news about max martin come back with BSB , I found it :

Official New Backstreet Album Thread

I know this is too early to make a thread but i think we have enough information on it into a thread. Basically the new album will be pop/r&b. It'll probably be released 2nd quarter 2009 with a single in March most likely. To make this is there make it or break it album, go big or go home album. There budget for promotion was $20,000 given by Jive but The Firm made the best of it by getting them on tv and having a MSN Webcast. Below im just going to post some info on some songs that we know they've recorded or might be a bsb song as well as some info me and Matt (Emjay) know of.

Songs

Undone- Ryan Tedder/Josh Hoge song, demo of it is on youtube, recorded in London.
Contradiction- Howie/Tedder song
Shadows-AJ/Tedder song. Matt has heard a little demo of this and thinks this is a step in the right direction
Stay Like This- Eman (Inconsolable) / Thom Leonard (Safest Place to Hide), Lindy Robbins (part of Muckala's trio)
Scream-Nick/ Josh Hoge song could be either BSB or Nick song
Show Me How To Love Again-Nick/Desmond Child song could either be a BSB song or Nick

Producers

Max Martin - Great producer till he met Dr.Luke
Rami- Matt has had "close" contact with him and lets just say the sound is going to be very interesting
Kristian Lundin - i contacted him through myspace and he had said him and AJ had discussed it while working on AJ's record and he also had said that they actually were working on stuff for Never Gone but it didn't fit the sound of the album
Jeffrey Steele- Writing for both BSB and Nick, best known for writing What Hurts The Most for Rascall Flats/Cascada
Desmond Child- Writing both for BSB and Nick
Akon- Nick and AJ have both mentioned working with him in 2 different interviews
Polow da Don- Brian mentioned him during the Star Shine Magazine Interview, behind Chris Brown's Forever and Usher's Love In This Club
Ryan Tedder- hit in 2007 with Apologize, hit with Bleeding Love, hopefully 2009 they release one of his songs for the guys
Josh Hoge- Co-wrote and produced Undone, Scream
Rodney Jerkins "Darkchild"- AJ mentioned working with him in NYC to fans, also produced Shining Star
Rihanna- AJ mentioned to fans they were working with her but i think its the producers she's worked with like Stargate.

if it is true will be amazing , max martin , rami and kristian lundin !!

*Sabine*

Hmmm... would love it but I find it a bit weird. They clearly made a step into more rock, I think it would be surprising they go back to real pop. Well, it's still a bit early, let's not excited too early, you know, rumours...

Rebecca

Thanks Raul for this, what site did you get it from?

I'm holding myself back from getting really excited, there seems to be so many other writers/producers there that there's not much room for Max/Rami/Kristian.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on August 27, 2008, 11:43:57 PM
Thanks Raul for this, what site did you get it from?

I'm holding myself back from getting really excited, there seems to be so many other writers/producers there that there's not much room for Max/Rami/Kristian.

I got it from the bsb forum in spain

Khan9898

is there any sure way to contact Kristian and ask if he'll be on the new album i mean it does make sense since AJ did work with him on his solo stuff...i'd rather have Rami and Kristian than Max because he's been recycling too much rock songs

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on August 28, 2008, 01:31:16 AM
is there any sure way to contact Kristian and ask if he'll be on the new album i mean it does make sense since AJ did work with him on his solo stuff...i'd rather have Rami and Kristian than Max because he's been recycling too much rock songs

welcome to the forums Khan9898!! I dont know how contact with him , it is true that max is now more pop rock but I think I kissed a girl is a pop song , hot n cold too , he can make pop song easyly and rami too , I hope he will make great pop songs for BSB  :)

Khan9898

thanks Raul but if you hear So What which is also a Max song it sounds like another recycled rock song...i love Rami he's gotten better since the pop days he actually sticks with the great sound but i really hope Max can pull out some old songs back 2000 and redo them with the guys

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on August 28, 2008, 01:56:04 AM
thanks Raul but if you hear So What which is also a Max song it sounds like another recycled rock song...i love Rami he's gotten better since the pop days he actually sticks with the great sound but i really hope Max can pull out some old songs back 2000 and redo them with the guys

yes , so what is a pop rock song , I hope max martin come back to the swedish pop of 2000 but it is hard because  probably this kind of music will havent succes now   >:( althougt is the better music made ever , the last BSB album is a exemple , this album try to have this swedish sound but didnt succeed unfortunately.

Khan9898

the thing was that BSB changed management which screwed over a lot of things thats why they had Dan Muckala who did Everything But Mine, Any Other Way, Unmistakable do pop songs and stuff but i don't know if you live in america or not but pop music is coming back well it is back

Raul_esp

I dont live in america , I'm from spain where the radios are worst than never but if is true that looks  like if the pop were coming back  :P

*Sabine*

Yes, radios suck big time in France too and we usually get new songs late compared to other countries. Plus French people seem not to like typical pop, finding it too childish and annoying, pfff.... Well, I also got the impression that even here, lately, there seem to be a return to more classic pop songs, whereas there used to be more r&b an rock up to one year ago... GREAT! I hope the trend goes on! Would also LOVE 90's dance back!!! :D

Alex Martin

siberia,i still by bsb,if that's ok with you by shayne ward,stay my baby by Diamond and into the night life by cindy lauper are martin's pop songs.

ahmed

Raul i have a question please, what does they mean by '' max martin is a great producer TILL he met dr luke''? do they think that max's music is not as good as before?! and who said it?

about backstreet album, according to what is written in that post, they mentioned working with Akon,Rodney(darkchild)Jerkins and Rihanna, that means they are going into RnB, so i don't think max will be working on that album  :'(

Khan9898

Quote from: ahmed on August 28, 2008, 09:59:59 PM
Raul i have a question please, what does they mean by '' max martin is a great producer TILL he met dr luke''? do they think that max's music is not as good as before?! and who said it?

about backstreet album, according to what is written in that post, they mentioned working with Akon,Rodney(darkchild)Jerkins and Rihanna, that means they are going into RnB, so i don't think max will be working on that album  :'(

Max will be on the album, the guys will push him to do pop/r&b and if not im sure Savan, Rami will work with the guys as well as Andreas Carlsson since Desmond Child is also writing for them