• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

www.maratone.se

Started by andrea, March 12, 2007, 11:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "hits"Maybe there are not that many songs anymore because Max and the other guys arent really that good at writing in other styles than Teen/Dance Pop.
You do have heard of the P!NK-, APA-, MARION RAVEN-, NICK CARTER-, BON JOVI- or PAUL STANLEY-songs to name just a few examples?!
That's all not exactly "Teen/Dance Pop"...

turnaround

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "hits"Maybe there are not that many songs anymore because Max and the other guys arent really that good at writing in other styles than Teen/Dance Pop.
You do have heard of the P!NK-, APA-, MARION RAVEN-, NICK CARTER-, BON JOVI- or PAUL STANLEY-songs to name just a few examples?!
Please read my posts properly.
I was talking about MAX, and that he has delivered hits in the rock-genre.

But Andreas, Kristian etc writing good rock-songs?

Not that I know.  :lol:
And I liked it..

hits

But we all know the rumors that Lukasz is mostly responsible for these tunes, dont we !? Everything Max did on his own (eg, Nick) wasnt a hit. Bon Jovi was, but then again I'm sure Jon and Richie came up with most of the song on their own anyway. Pink, Kelly, Marion, Veronicas - all of the real rock smashes Max did were co-written by Lukasz.

jarle

Quote from: "turnaround"
Please read my posts properly.

But Andreas, Kristian etc writing good rock-songs?

Not that I know.  :lol:

eehm, Andreas was the one working with Paul Stanley... So he can definitely write good rock-songs :)

turnaround

Ok, it's definitely a matter of taste, I am personally not convinced by the songs he wrote for Stanley.
And to be fair, their output just isn't the same anymore..
And I liked it..

jarle

Quote from: "turnaround"Ok, it's definitely a matter of taste, I am personally not convinced by the songs he wrote for Stanley.
And to be fair, their output just isn't the same anymore..

I'm not saying I LIKE it, but if he was asked to work with Mr Stanley..... Just saying Max isn't the only one who's been writing rock-songs.
To be honest, I don't like the new Stanley album, and I've been a Kiss fan for as long as I can remember...

Alex Martin

Rock music is less commercial than pop music. It's more easy make a big success with pop songs like"baby one more time" or "as long as you love me" instead with rock song. Lukasz Gottwald is a good songwriter but  i don't remember nobody worldwide hit he wrote alone.....CONTRARY max won for 3 yearsASCAP award.Lot of succes of the duo max/dr.luke is at 70% by Max and 30% by mister gottwald.

hits

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Lot of succes of the duo max/dr.luke is at 70% by Max and 30% by mister gottwald.

Wrong. If that would be the case it'd always say "Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald" in the credits, but it's the other way around. Seems like some Max fans here dont want to admit the truth. I personally love Max, big fan, but without Luke he cant write hit rock songs. Thats a fact. But Luke on the other hand can write rock stuff without Max. Just look at the new Avril record.

Alex Martin

Hits read this.......

Martin Sandberg grew up in Stenhamra, Ekerö Municipality, a suburb of Stockholm. As a teenager he sang in several bands before joining a glam-style METAL BAND called It's Alive in 1985 as their singer and frontman. It's Alive were formed by ex LAZY members Per Aldeheim and Kim Björkgren on guitars, and John Rosth who had been a member of "Lineout".

I don't think max needed lukasz for to learn write rock music :D

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"Please read my posts properly.
Please YOU read my post even more carefully, cause I wasn't quoting or talking to you, but referring to "hits" posting! ;-)

Quote from: "hits"But we all know the rumors that Lukasz is mostly responsible for these tunes, dont we!?
I don't.

Quote from: "hits"Wrong. If that would be the case it'd always say "Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald" in the credits, but it's the other way around.
And you know that? *lol*

hits

Quote from: "turnaround"Please read my posts properly.
Please YOU read my post even more carefully, cause I wasn't quoting or talking to you, but referring to "hits" posting! ;-)

Quote from: "hits"But we all know the rumors that Lukasz is mostly responsible for these tunes, dont we!?
I don't.

Quote from: "hits"Wrong. If that would be the case it'd always say "Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald" in the credits, but it's the other way around.
And you know that? *lol*

Take a look at the CDs you own, moron. It's on them. If Max would've written most of each song, his name would have been listed FIRST and NOT SECOND!

hits

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Hits read this.......

Martin Sandberg grew up in Stenhamra, Ekerö Municipality, a suburb of Stockholm. As a teenager he sang in several bands before joining a glam-style METAL BAND called It's Alive in 1985 as their singer and frontman. It's Alive were formed by ex LAZY members Per Aldeheim and Kim Björkgren on guitars, and John Rosth who had been a member of "Lineout".

I don't think max needed lukasz for to learn write rock music :D

Ok, then why is he writing with him if he doesnt need him? Do you think Max would give Luke half of the production/publishing money if he wouldnt absolutely need him? Max closed Cheiron cause he didnt want to give Denniz's Wife half of the money anymore... Denniz's Wife owned Cheiron with Max, she got half of the money, thats why he closed it and started Maratone. But I guess you people dont even know that.

And that Max used to play in a rock band (over 10 years ago) doesnt mean its easy for him to write modern rock songs. After all It's Alive wasnt really that successful were they? No, they werent. And Max realized that he was better at Pop than Rock. Otherwise he wouldnt have left his band and joined Cheiron.

You guys are giving Lukasz not enough credit. Again, Lukasz just completed a HIT album without Max, Avril's new album. Where are Max's solo rock records that are hits? I dont see any. I'm not trying to bash Max here, I love that guy, but you guys are being ignorant, worshiping him like a god.

Alex Martin

Unknow artists that with Max became famous in the world: 1)BACKSTREET BOYS 2)BRITNEY SPEARS 3)NSYNC 4)FIVE and many more.....

Unknow artist with lukasz became famous in the world: ?????  Can you help me to remember HITS???? :D

Too easy work with avril.She is very famous in the world. Most difficult with UNKNOWS ARTIST just max did it!!!!!!

See YA.

andrea

max is a great melodist and a great POP producer, lukasz is a great guitarist and a good ROCK producer... you can't compare them!

do you think that lukasz is mostly responsible for the songs they wrote together? i don't believe that... i think that max makes most part of the melody, and lukasz takes care of the guitars...

everyone has his own role... so i think that this is a very stupid conversation! :lol:

edit: max wrote all marion's tracks with rami expect for 'break you'!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "hits"Take a look at the CDs you own, moron. It's on them. If Max would've written most of each song, his name would have been listed FIRST and NOT SECOND!
And you of course know that the order of the names means who has done the most of the writing/producing? *lol* Sure.

Oh and I guess by offending me you're trying to prove your maturity?! ;-)

Quote from: "hits"Ok, then why is he writing with him if he doesnt need him?
Maybe cause they are mates and ENJOY working together?! :roll:

Quote from: "hits"Do you think Max would give Luke half of the production/publishing money if he wouldnt absolutely need him? Max closed Cheiron cause he didnt want to give Denniz's Wife half of the money anymore... Denniz's Wife owned Cheiron with Max, she got half of the money, thats why he closed it and started Maratone. But I guess you people dont even know that.
YEAH! That is the reason! You got it all figured out!
Man I'm glad you joined us here. Finally someone's bringing light in the dark. *lol* Thanks man for clearing this up...  :roll:

Maybe we all should donate some money to Max & the others, not so they have to worry 'bout all the money they have to give to others. I bet it bothers them a lot... Bet they get really frustrated everytime they check their bank accounts. "Damn, so little money..."