• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Fifth Harmony - Work From Home / The Life (Alexander Kronlund)

Started by duudedude21, February 29, 2016, 12:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Is this unmixed? Because everything feels so unbalanced, the 808 synths are waaaay too loud and the voices are too low, but it's amazing nonetheless. That Max's choir is interesting, doesn't sound like any of the girls, more like a man's voice.

Edit: I missed the WAV folder, that seems mixed, the Max Choir is embedded in the Voc FX Stem.
Everything is so different mixed.

AlexanderLaBrea

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on March 06, 2019, 08:00:50 PM
Is this unmixed? Because everything feels so unbalanced, the 808 synths are waaaay too loud and the voices are too low, but it's amazing nonetheless. That Max's choir is interesting, doesn't sound like any of the girls, more like a man's voice.

Edit: I missed the WAV folder, that seems mixed, the Max Choir is embedded in the Voc FX Stem.
Everything is so different mixed.

You can fuck things up with a bad mixing... and with this type of layering, you need proper help.

nanofives

It's all separated already, you don't have to download everything.

bugmenot

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on March 07, 2019, 12:29:42 PM
It's called max choir 'cause it's max singing ;)

Genius says Background Vocals Katerina Loules.
It sounds like Kronlund's voice to me.

nanofives

Credits are not trust worthy, if you look at the into you stems you can find a voice in the chorus very different from Ariana's, but there isn't any female background vocalist credited.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on March 11, 2019, 11:45:04 AM
Credits are not trust worthy, if you look at the into you stems you can find a voice in the chorus very different from Ariana's, but there isn't any female background vocalist credited.

It could be Ariana being weird.

nanofives

j.fco.morales

nanofives

j.fco.morales

Yes, doesn't sound like her but it could be Victoria Monet, for example... or one of her closest friends.

Ariana herself comps her vocals.

B Steady

Guys, really brilliant stuff and interesting topics but not the right subject, is it?
Vila i frid Dag