• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Zara Larsson

Started by awonip, April 18, 2014, 12:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Interesting statement about Dr Luke:

Last year, she also worked with Dr Luke, the hit producer accused of rape by Ke$ha (Luke denies the allegations and claims Ke$ha invented them to get out of a Sony contract with him. Further to Ke$ha filing the claim against Dr Luke, a New York court recently refused to release her from this contract).

"I believe it's karma," she says of the case. "I won't be the one to say whether he raped her or not because I don't know." However, she makes a wider point about rape: "Too many women are not being believed when it comes to this. And to be honest, whether he's a rapist or not, he's not the nicest guy. He's very talented, you can't take that away from him, but where do we draw the line? I think Chris Brown is very talented, too, but I won't support him because he's an asshole." Larsson says she's thankful she doesn't work with Dr Luke any more.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/21/zara-larsson-on-dr-luke-beyonce-and-why-life-isnt-over-at-25
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

i sure hope we get to hear the song(s) though

bugmenot

QuoteIt's a karma because he's not the nicest guy.

Groundbreaking.

j.fco.morales

Subtly throwing shade.
Love her.

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 24, 2016, 07:55:21 PM
http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/zara-larsson-international-debut/

Zara performed three new songs.

Promising stuff.

New registered tracks:

Back Forth | Zara Larsson, Uzo Emenike, Julia Michaels & Justin Tranter
Beg Me | Patrizia Helander, Hampus Lindvall & Markus Sepehrmanesh
Clean | Zara Larsson, Uzo Emenike, Julia Michaels & Justin Tranter
Fault | Zara Larsson & Uzo Emenike
Look at Me Now | Wayne Hector, Steve Mac, Zara Larsson & Ina Wroldsen
Next Mistake | Caroline Furoyen, Christian Langdon & Zara Larsson
Only You | Joakim Berg, Michel Flygare, Tobias Jimson, Petra Marlund & Markus Sepehrmanesh
Push Pull | Jerker Hansson, Lina Hansson, Zara Larsson & Hampus Lindvall
Whatever | Julia Karlsson, Zara Larsson, Anton Rundberg & Justin Tranter

Axel

I remember that after Uncover, I got in touch with her record company to discuss potentially booking her for a gig. The fee was already normal for an artist that has one "hit", even though the public didn't know her yet back then. And out of the blue came the MNEK-collaboration "Never forget you", giving her a lot of publicity. And when I heard she'd sing "This one's for you" by Guetta, I though "my oh my, I guess the fees would be higher today".  ;D

I would still be interested in knowing the background-story why it was her who sang the Guetta-track. Is that something the record company decides to promote a new artist? I mean, it could have been another French artist, why her?

j.fco.morales

Because Epic is trying to place her: branding, lots of press and videos and stuff.

I'm kinda tired though, I read some comments in YouTube about several videos of Lush Life and no new songs...

nanofives

Are we seeing another artist who met Max whose songs will end up scrapped?

turnaround

Still no tracklist for the album. It gets postponed all the time.

But a new single is now available:

"Ain't my fault"
https://open.spotify.com/track/4nA0biSjtvOL41Hd9MBXqR

Markus Sepehrmanesh
Zara Larsson
Uzoechi Emenike

Produced by MNEK

Big hit in Sweden already.
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

j.fco.morales

Sounds a lot like Rihanna,

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Rihanna's Numb +
Rihanna's Loveeeeeee Song +
Katy Perry's Dark Horse +
MNEK's Never Forget You =
Zara Larsson's Ain't My Fault
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

Zara confirmed she didn't work with max but she did work with his team.