web counter
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uro1qobL1YY

Stargate - 1Night (Audio) ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR, 21 Savage, Murda Beatz
My first midi controller was the same M-Audio that Max is using in the video.

Delicate is one of the few songs I like from the album.
Correct. Let me just point out also that you should try Max's managers office complex. Maybe there is a greater chance of getting through to Max that way. A former colleague of mind went there, and he seems like a no gstrings attached kind of guy. Give it a shot!

1626 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028

The number seems to be +1 866-872-4865
Yes, the address is  8235 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046

+1 424-335-0144

They are waiting for you.
Vergüenza ajena — shame or embarrassment felt as a result of the actions of others; vicarious embarrassment.
Max Martin and friends / What is CMK Songs?
« Last post by Neal Sabel on Today at 01:48:56 AM »
Hi,

Detective Sabel here, again, on the case lol.  According to corporation wiki CMK Songs is Kristian's company, based in Willshire.  But there are like a million companies in the same complex, I'm assuming CMK Songs is one of them.  This feels like old news, anyone know if Kristian has established a new company?  Why has he not produced anything in like years?  Is he ok?  Thank you Kindly.
Yeah I find it's easier to improvise also, then try and fit the melody to pen.  You know that melodic line she had in the verse, well literally, it's the same line that goes through out and the only difference is the change in the lyrics.  If you have a really good melodic line, just stick with it.  What the hell was on Max's head lol
Hi,

I would just like to confirm that Max's new studio complex is Frank Sinatra's old house in West Hollywood.  Is this still the case or has Max moved somewhere else?  Thank you Kindly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10