• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lesley Roy

Started by Rebecca, February 23, 2007, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus1981

Don't know what happened to I Don't Want To Want You but it sounds like a great track from the clip we can hear so I hope it gets released somehow, maybe as a b-side or iTunes bonus or something.

Markus1981

Have just heard I Don't Want To Want You and it is a really great track. Don't know why it is missing from the album and left to be a bonus track but I'm glad I've got a copy now.

I'm still listening to this album on repeat - it's amazing!

Alex Martin

THIS SONG IS REALLY AMAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=_EnSFhiPMB8

Rebecca

Thanks Alex, great song!

mabye that song will end up as b-side.

I love Lesley Roy's album, at first I wasn't sure but then it grew on me.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 08, 2008, 08:42:10 PM
THIS SONG IS REALLY AMAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=_EnSFhiPMB8

I love it!! thanks!! , lesley is great , I love all their songs!!

alex do you have this song in mp3?

Alex Martin

Unfortunately no raul. I'm searching everywhere but with no results.

nshinnosuke

yeah,this girl's got talent but lacks promotion,even I haven't heard anything about her in my country..I love her album especially Slow Goodbye,Thinking Out Loud and Psycho b*tch..She should have taken over the #1 spot from T.I,T-Pain,Flo Rida,or whoever it is..US billboard hot 100 chart is completely a mess filled with hip-hop rubbish sitting at #1 spot each and every year..Glad that Max had 2 #1's this year,Hot N Cold might be the 3rd and Kelly's new single could be the 4th if it is released this year.

Alex Martin

On wikiedia there's a new leslie's track DON'T ASK ME WHY written by Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald/Lesley roy. Anybody know something?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 02, 2009, 11:41:36 AM
On wikiedia there's a new leslie's track DON'T ASK ME WHY written by Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald/Lesley roy. Anybody know something?

I havent it heard it never  :(

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 02, 2009, 11:41:36 AM

Oh wow. Another Max / Dr Luke, very exciting! I wish it was released as a B-side on some next single but according to the album sales, it may not come to the daylight.

Rebecca

Thanks Alex, Lesley's great, but her singing is a little shaky at times! must be the quality of the recording!

Markus1981

Have we heard anything about a second single from Lesley. I'm currently listening to the awesome Jason Nevins remix of Unbeautiful on repeat (it's been at least 50 plays so far lol!) and am really hoping they are going to release this as a single (the album version) and continue to promote Lesley. This album deserves more attention.

Edit: just found it on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yA0d8TsOB8

Enjoy!

Double edit: I've just reached 100 posts woohoo lol! I think I've got some catching up to do.

Alex Martin

THIS SONG IS AMAZING!!!!!

Rebecca

wow, I love the remix!

yep, the record company needs to promote the record more.

Thanks Markus and well done on your 100 posts.