• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

I was just listening to the song very closely through my headphones ...

I N S A N E ! from the second pre-chorus on it's just incredible. the details in the vocal- and beat-production ....  :o
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Ugh walking on air is bad. The other preview didn't work on my phone.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

"Dark horse" is great. A bit darker indeed. Great shouts. But then there starts a will.i.am-ish beat. I hope they dit not destroy the song with that.

"Walking on air" sounds like it has a sample which I can't name right now though. Not sold yet.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

''Dark horse'' sounds great until the William part....
''Walking on air'' sounds good but with a dated production.

melodicmoonlight

i was expecting a lot better. judging by Roar and knowing Luke is involved, these are very weak. Dark Horse has strange lyrics and rushed phrasing of "perfect storm, perfect storm"... Walking on Air is bearable and could be good, but as someone said, sounds dated and honestly a bit generic. Both songs sound like fillers, or the tracks toward the bottom of the tracklist.

are these the best two tracks after Roar? or what? there's gotta be another TGIF or TD.

turnaround

The album is up to pre-order on iTunes and the deluxe version will have 16 tracks. So I guess there is enough chance for some monster singles.

https://itunes.apple.com/de/album/prism-deluxe-version/id690819938?affId=2051894&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

And this is was iTunes say in the "composer" column. :D

I guess these are not complete.  8)

Roar      Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee & Henry Walter   
Track 2      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 3      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 4      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 5      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 6      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 7      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 8      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 9      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 10      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 11      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 12      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 13      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 14      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 15      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
Track 16      Katy Perry & Dr. Luke   
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

J_A24

lol Katy Perry is so not good at those type of performances, but she's adorable when she struggles.

Eddie Krommer

Dark Horse produced by Dr. Luke, co written by Max Martin (or Maxi Martini, Lol ;D)

Dr. Luke Doctor Luke ‏@TheDoctorLuke
http://katyperry.pepsi.mtv.com  yeah #DarkHorse @_cirkut @SarahHudsonuvs maxi martini @katyperry @therealjuicyj

turnaround

Such a great performance of ROAR. So graceful.
She is so pretty.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on August 26, 2013, 07:49:14 PM
Dark Horse sounds trippy :)

Yesss!!! :) it's no surprise since Juicy is featured on it ;D

"Dis dat hood shit doe!" ;D
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp