• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

"Walking on air" is now out on iTunes.

Nice track, but not single-worthy, so it makes sense that they release it as a buzz-single.

Full listen

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/katy-perrys-walking-on-air-is-the-latest-song-off-her-album-to-sort-of-be-a-single-but-not-really/120387/
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on September 30, 2013, 09:57:22 AM
"Walking on air" is now out on iTunes.

Nice track, but not single-worthy, so it makes sense that they release it as a buzz-single.

Full listen

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/katy-perrys-walking-on-air-is-the-latest-song-off-her-album-to-sort-of-be-a-single-but-not-really/120387/

Walking on Air: Katy Perry, Max Martin, Klas Åhlund, Caméla Leierth, Adam Baptiste

I quite like the track, but there's a silence on the middle 8 that annoys me so much... like a edit failure: 2.27.

nznexus

cant wait to hear the full thing. hopefully it will be good. i like the song walking on air its so calm.

i wonder how much time dr luke and max martin spent time on these tracks in general??
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Good question!

Btw - anyone watching Katy at the iTunes Festival?

It was really good, I really recommend it.

1. Walking on air
2. California Girls / Teenage Dream
3. I kissed a girl
4. Dark horse
5. A part of me
6. By the grace of God
7. Wide Awake
8. Fireworks
9. Roar

"By the grace of God" is a beautiful piano ballad, very intimate. Greg Wells played the piano on stage. melting-pop.tumblr.com/post/62746175888

The "will-i-am"-ish parts in "Dark Horse" were epic. It worked so well live with all the dancers and the atmosphere.

"I kissed a girl" was performed in a heavy-metal version.
And I liked it..

B Steady

It was really not good, I really can't recommend it. Hardly new songs and she isn't a good singer, at least this evening.

wait what?! will.i.am-ish part?!? lol

PS: didnt notice she was singing about burning forks ;D :D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I wonder if any succesful songwriters really use this site and follow the trends.

And I liked it..

nznexus

Quote from: turnaround on October 02, 2013, 05:25:17 PM
I wonder if any succesful songwriters really use this site and follow the trends.

i wonder if dr luke ever reads this forum 8)

also. i wonder how the song this moment will sound like produced by stargate and benny blanco!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

I don't think a successful songwriter follow these trends, it's for aspiring songwriters.
The things they write about the songs is stuff you can check only listening to the song, quite simple.

About Luke or Max reading the forum, they must be busy making hits...

Matteo87

Really nice Walking On Air...Eurodance beat!

There are 10 Max song on album!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG  :o
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

turnaround

"Dark horse" and "Walking on air" really grew on me a lot. They are really strong songs to release them as buzz-singles.

Next week friday they album will be released in Germany. I will try to get my copy on Thursday.

And:

QuoteIt is expected that Perry will perform the first two singles off of her new PRISM album "Roar" and "Unconditionally".

Tune in to "Saturday Night Live" tonight at 11:30/10:30c on NBC to see how it goes down.
I love the promo in the US:

And I liked it..

nznexus

i think i will try to remix this song when i got some time over