• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

So "This is how we do" is also not a super hit? Mhh.

They released it now as a new version

"This Is How We Do (feat. Riff Raff)"

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/this-is-how-we-do-feat.-riff/id911504745

And I liked it..

J_A24

With the rumored new single being a Jack U edit of "Walking On Air", that makes it two singles in which Luke is not involved in. Is it a coincidence?

j.fco.morales

I heard about a new remixes album, it makes sense.

melodicmoonlight

J_A24

Well that's good news, hope Max is also involved in her new stuff. I'd love for her to work with different producers though.

Rex

That means a new song or something?

j.fco.morales

There's no information available yet.

It could be: the remixes compilations always contains unreleased material besides remixes...

sweetmelody

Quote from: J_A24 on October 16, 2014, 08:58:25 PM
Well that's good news, hope Max is also involved in her new stuff. I'd love for her to work with different producers though.

If the KP v. TS feud is indeed real, I wonder how KP reacts to Max being the co-writer and producer of "Bad Blood"??

Rex

Katy and her label won't care as long as he keeps delivering hits

sweetmelody

Quote from: Rex on November 01, 2014, 02:16:02 AM
Katy and her label won't care as long as he keeps delivering hits

Relationships are important, especially in the creative process.

Rex

Roar's video is about to surpass Wrecking ball, thus becoming the 9th most viewed video on youtube: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_viewed_YouTube_videos
It's surprising how that song managed to rescue the crappy video. Also Dark Horse is only a few views away

j.fco.morales

It's amazing that PRISM is not nominated in the most important categories at the 2015 Grammys.

What happened to the remix album? She is touring, but it sounded like a smart move...

turnaround

Anyone seen the performance of the Super Bowl? Sadly no new song but I still hope for a re-release as she did with Teenage Dream.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/icymi-heres-katy-perrys-super-bowl-halftime-performance-thing/134144
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I really enjoyed Katy's performance, she did really well, I loved the choice of songs.

j.fco.morales

She's gonna sing By The Grace of God this sunday at the Grammy's.

I was hoping for a re-release as well... but the album didn't do that well so I guess she ends the tour and will work on her new album.