• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

max martin sound effects

Started by nznexus, September 20, 2012, 11:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

i m interested but do someone knows how he made his sweeps? some kind of scary sweeps in the begging of the song intro, then before choruses..

also fx sounds... i hear these all the time.. also there is some kind of a sonar sound he puts on his snares.?

britney spears stronger is a good example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWtLf4-WWs

there is so much i could talk about this..
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Gus_Pin

Dont really remember which.. but that sweep sound is "AmbientSweep"  from Roland Dance Expansion Board SR-JV80-06 or "Vektogram" from Roland jv soundbank. But i know that both those sounds has been used alot by martin.

nznexus

ok cool... but those sound effects sound really cool i think.

i like that ambient sweep :)
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Boocky

here it is Max Martin famous sweep ;)