• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin/Shellback Samples

Started by Phantom9d, February 26, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom9d

I'm on the lookout for some Max/Shellback drum samples (or dr luke for that matter). Anyone here who got a little library or knows some good places to look for something similar sounding? I'm talking bout the "live" sounding kits.

I got vengeance, and some other pop packs.. it's nothing wrong with em, but I'm still not finding what I'm looking for.

Help is much appreciated.  8)

j.fco.morales

That's because these are live drums.
If you're into live sounding drums, try Addictive Drums.

Phantom9d

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 27, 2018, 04:30:01 PM
That's because these are live drums.
If you're into live sounding drums, try Addictive Drums.

I'm asking for the live sounding kits Morales.. They do program beats with samples as well as playing drums live in the studio.
Yeh, I will check Addictive drums out.

AlexanderLaBrea

What are some of the songs that include the type of sounds you're looking for? That'll make it easier to point you in the tight direction.

The most realistic samples live drums you'll find is probably Mixosoaurus. But its large!!

Phantom9d

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on February 27, 2018, 11:36:58 PM
What are some of the songs that include the type of sounds you're looking for? That'll make it easier to point you in the tight direction.

The most realistic samples live drums you'll find is probably Mixosoaurus. But its large!!

Ty! Never heard of Mixo. Will check out.

This is one example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH63dkeSWR8
(Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here)

AlexanderLaBrea

Alright! The drums in this song are straight one shot samples it seems. Get your hands on Hit Kit v3 and Vengeance Pop 1 & 2 sample packs and you'll have a good foundation for live-ish sampled drums.

Phantom9d

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Phantom9d

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 03, 2018, 05:36:50 AM
I thought the same when I read it...

Funny enough.. even I thought the same when I wrote it  ::)