• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sanna Nielsen - "Undo" (EP written and produced by David Kreuger Per Magnusson)

Started by turnaround, February 20, 2014, 05:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

LOL

This is the tracklist. I marked the NEW songs. It was less work.

Skydivin
Breathe
Rainbow
Undo
All About Love   
Trouble
Ready
You First Loved Me
Undo Acoustic Edit

19 € for 9 tracks. Anyone?  ;D ;D
And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

"All about love" sounds like Jennifer Lopez.  8)

Nice EP, it's not really an album.
And I liked it..

nznexus

i like the sound on this album

but maybe little too much piano

all about love is the song i liked the most
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Don't need the physical CD as it's on spotify. I just want the credits, but now I found them.

1 - Skydivin - Christian Fast / Curtis Richa / John Lundvik / Maria Marcus (Backing vocals- John Lundvik)
2 - Breathe - Ina Wroldsen / Per Magnusson / David Kreuger (Backing vocals - Ina Wroldsen)
3 - Rainbow - Ina Wroldsen / Per Magnusson / David Kreuger (Backing vocals - Ina Wroldsen)
4 - Undo - Fredrik Kempe / David Kreuger / Hamed "K-One" Pirouzpanah (Backing vocals - Jeanette Olsson)
5 - All about love - Pelle Nyhlén / Camilla Läckberg (Backing vocals - Freja Blomberg)
6 - Trouble - Hampus Lindvall / Nicki Adamsson / Victor Rådström / Lina Hansson (Backing vocals - Lina Hansson)
7 - Ready - Per Magnusson / David Kreuger / Fredrik Kempe / Sharon Vaughn (Backing vocals - Anna Engh)
8 - You first loved me - Per Magnusson / David Kreuger / Fredrik Kempe / Sharon Vaughn
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on July 05, 2014, 04:42:10 PM
Don't need the physical CD as it's on spotify. I just want the credits, but now I found them.

1 - Skydivin - Christian Fast / Curtis Richa / John Lundvik / Maria Marcus (Backing vocals- John Lundvik)
2 - Breathe - Ina Wroldsen / Per Magnusson / David Kreuger (Backing vocals - Ina Wroldsen)
3 - Rainbow - Ina Wroldsen / Per Magnusson / David Kreuger (Backing vocals - Ina Wroldsen)
4 - Undo - Fredrik Kempe / David Kreuger / Hamed "K-One" Pirouzpanah (Backing vocals - Jeanette Olsson)
5 - All about love - Pelle Nyhlén / Camilla Läckberg (Backing vocals - Freja Blomberg)
6 - Trouble - Hampus Lindvall / Nicki Adamsson / Victor Rådström / Lina Hansson (Backing vocals - Lina Hansson)
7 - Ready - Per Magnusson / David Kreuger / Fredrik Kempe / Sharon Vaughn (Backing vocals - Anna Engh)
8 - You first loved me - Per Magnusson / David Kreuger / Fredrik Kempe / Sharon Vaughn

Credits (of the remaining new songs) are as boring & unimpressive as the album itself.

Feelgoodlies

^Sadly it's true. As much as I like her voice and the feelings she puts in the tracks, I really think her album is boring and very dull.

turnaround

Sorry for bumping but Tiiger found out, that "You first loved me" was a Kimberley Walsh cover. Nice to rediscover it.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..