• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Play" New Album with Andreas Carlsson

Started by maxmartin'sfan, December 09, 2009, 11:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

I read on a French site that "play" are making a new album with Andreas Carlsson for 2010 ;D

*Sabine*

Play?? Weird!! So they plan to reunite!?
I loved them so I would definitely like the idea. Maybe it's just a rumor though, where did you read it exactly?

Raul_esp

wowww , they had some great cheiron songs.

PG

The reunited Play (two original members, Fanny and Anais, and one new one, Sanne Karlsson of Ghost vs. Sanne) are the focus of the new season of Made In Sweden, that show that had Janet Leon and Kim last year.  I guess it makes sense that Andreas would be on their album, since he's part of that show!

You can read more at this fan site.

Rebecca

PG

The single from the reformed Play will be called "Girls" and is written by Anders Bagge and Andreas Carlsson and produced by Marcus Englöf and Peter Månsson.  The show starts on January 14, but I'm not sure when the single is out.

(Source)

Raul_esp