• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Cattivo ragazzo (come tutti ragazzi >:( )
Translation: Alex Martin is a very bad boy! :P

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Very good song Alex, I like it, I know Precious, they were quite famous for a song called "Say It Again" back then, I used to have it on a comilation CD along with another great song from Ellie Campbell called "So Many Ways".

*Sabine*

Ahh good old times!! But the best stays Don't want you back, PERFECT Cheiron imitation!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcpq8L6KHAU

LOVE IT!!!!

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 30, 2008, 12:44:17 AM
Ahh good old times!! But the best stays Don't want you back, PERFECT Cheiron imitation!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcpq8L6KHAU

LOVE IT!!!!

Actually I prefer So Many Ways abit , :-[

Alex Martin

I remember say it again......

SAY IT AGAIN SAY YEAH.....nice song ;)

Feelgoodlies

I love a song by Swiss DJ "DJ Bobo", the song is very POPPY, it is called "Pirates Of Dance"

*Sabine*

The song is cool but I can't see much of anything Cheiron about it...

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 30, 2008, 08:20:44 PM
The song is cool but I can't see much of anything Cheiron about it...
Yes I know, but I like the fact that it is very poppy, kinda "Everybody" with those scary beats!

Alex Martin

Yes it's everybody's style......poppy song.

*Sabine*

By the way Alex, do you want to give me Precious by Rewind now??
Say YES!!!  ;D

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

*Sabine*