• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

I love this song , the beggining is very ''she never will be mine'' of britney :

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=jeoVHUQuzR0

the melodies of this song are very good too :

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqOrAepWgo

Feelgoodlies

Lol that first song "Unexpected" told me about it he really liked it and then I saw it on TV and liked it, and the other one I saw it and told Unexpected about it and he thought it was OK... I never thought I would like a song by Lemar!

I also love this song...

*Sabine*

Lonely No More  ;D ;D ;D I love that song so much!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 07, 2008, 06:03:52 PM
Lol that first song "Unexpected" told me about it he really liked it and then I saw it on TV and liked it, and the other one I saw it and told Unexpected about it and he thought it was OK... I never thought I would like a song by Lemar!

I also love this song...

lonely no more is another great song!!

Alex Martin

nshinnosuke

Lonely No More was a very unexpected output from Rob Thomas, I loved it back when it first came out...
YEAH !! BRANDY !!!
I was just about to start a thread about Brandy,but she's not inspired by Cheiron so I think twice before doing it...
Her new album 'Human' is AMAZING !!!!
It's pure R&B with some pop twist,without any hiphop garbage,it's one of the best R&B record I've heard this year since Leona Lewis' Spirt last year...Most of the songs are catchy with excellent production,she worked with Darkchild for most of the album and Darkchild+Brandy is a great combination,but I think Darkchild couldn't do the same magic to Britney like last time they weren't so good...There's a song by Toby Gad too,the title track.This album could be another Grammy nomination for Brandy...Some of my favs are The Definition (Darkchild) and Fall (co-written by Natasha Bedingfield).Give it a listen !! I love Brandy,she's not one of those black girls with big boobs or pretty face but she has what it takes..Last 2004's Afrodisiac was a great album too,although no input from Darkchild it's a very solid R&B record,only some tracks includes rap...
Anyway here's Brandy's second single from Human, 'Long Distance'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYJXna1Z3co
it's a ballad,produced by Darkchild

*Sabine*

I ain't a Brandy fan but as i also like her new song, I'll give her a chance and listen to the album. Always trust a Cheiron music fan's tastes!  ;)

Feelgoodlies

Yes Brandy's new album is quite good, my favourite is the Definition, I also liked True and Piano Man, and I love the song Afrodisiac.

And I alos like this song, Sabine might know it, cuz I guess it was first released in France only.

Alex Martin

Brandy ok but where is monica? I'd never heard of her....

*Sabine*

Oh Billy Crawford looooool!! Yes I know him!!! All the teen girls were mad about him here, that song was pretty cool but I never was so addicted...

nshinnosuke

Billy Crawford??I know him for his version of Pokemon theme song for the first Pokemon movie.. ;D
Looks like everyone likes Brandy's new album too here :)
Her Afrodisiac album was considered as a legend by critics and received much critical acclaim,even Rihanna stated that she would like to have an album like Afrodisiac before recording Good Girl Gone Bad...
Monica is currently working on a new album with several producers such as Stargate and her new material will be more oriented on her earlier work (Angel of Mine is my fav,it was a cover but Darkchild did an amazing job)...I think Monica has gone too hiphop and her last 2006 album flopped..The last song I liked from her was All Eyez On Me in 2002 (Darkchild),it's very catchy ! There's a new song,a buzz track off her upcoming album titled Still Standing,it's a midtempo R&B track but includes rap during the bridge by Ludacris...It's an okay song I don't really like it...

Feelgoodlies

Another good poppy song, from whom?, well, from Sarah Love, the other ex-memmber of A*Teens, this one said to be her new single, but I didn't see it on the chart, the name of the song is First, it's very nice.

Another great Pop/rock Max inspired specially in the chorus song, it's called Faded.

*Sabine*

Cool!! Thanks Feelgoodlies!  This song is good and I think Sarah's voice is even better than Marie's. Do you have more info on Sarah's album by the way?

nshinnosuke

Faded was written by The Veronicas and Matthew Gerrard,The Veronicas never officially released it but their version can be heard everywhere,IMO it is the best version.
Then in 2005 it was recorded by Kate Dearaugo,the 3rd Australian Idol (her voice isn't that great) after the success of Since U Been Gone they tried to make Kate look like Kelly (the music video and the album cover proves it) but the other songs in her album are mostly not pop/rock...In 2006/2007 Cascada recorded a trance version. And in 2007 Disney's artist Everlife recorded Faded for their album...
It wasn't the first time The Veronicas wrote a song for Australian Idol,they previously wrote 'What's Going On' for Casey Donovan (the 2nd Australian Idol)...It's a great,darker song too...The original ver. by The Veronicas is leaked but not HQ...And it wasn't the first time for Everlife to cover a Veronicas song,they also did I Could Get Used to This and even released it as a single,there's a music video for it...The original The Veronicas version was one of my favs from their first album